Page 1 of 1

Some Deathspell Omega news

Posted: 29 Jun 2011, 15:52
by vO)))id
Image





DEATHSPELL OMEGA



Diabolus Absconditus / Mass Grave Aesthetics LP



Side A : Diabolus Absconditus (22.30 minutes) Side B : Mass Grave Aesthetics (19.40 minutes)



Originally released separately as part of the "Crushing the Holy Trinity" and "From the Entrails to the Dirt" V/A sets



:grimsanta:

Re: Some Deathspell Omega news

Posted: 29 Jun 2011, 15:53
by vO)))id
I have Mass Grave Aesthetics but Diabolus not yet... gotta get this one :xx:

Re: Some Deathspell Omega news

Posted: 29 Jun 2011, 22:23
by jawn galliano
only took 'em what, like six years? :redneck:

Re: Some Deathspell Omega news

Posted: 30 Jun 2011, 03:20
by deckard
these are good songs :grimsanta:

Re: Some Deathspell Omega news

Posted: 30 Jun 2011, 06:38
by jawn galliano
most assuredly :idea:

Re: Some Deathspell Omega news

Posted: 30 Jun 2011, 06:38
by Mesarthim
:xx:

Re: Some Deathspell Omega news

Posted: 02 Jul 2011, 03:18
by Tyreese BIGGUMS
damn it you had me excited, I thought it was news about a new ep

Re: Some Deathspell Omega news

Posted: 02 Jul 2011, 22:41
by shubniggurath
[quote name="Void"]I have Mass Grave Aesthetics but Diabolus not yet... gotta get this one :xx:[/quote]

I ordered this from Ajna a week or two ago. The artwork is so killer I may have to order the lp version (i also already had MGA on cd, but only a dl of Diabolus so only bought the cd version).