Page 1 of 1

spindrift

Posted: 30 Jun 2011, 00:16
by agony bagony
this is some goofy western surf music right here. it sounds like shadowy men on a shadowy planet had sex with the branded theme from the big lebowski



<!-- m -->http://spindriftwest.com/wp/merch-2/<!-- m -->



:santa:

Re: spindrift

Posted: 30 Jun 2011, 01:04
by Methuselah Honeysuckle
Well this seems like I should check it out just for shits and giggles

Re: spindrift

Posted: 30 Jun 2011, 01:23
by agony bagony
its some neato stuff i tell ya. good for the summertime and it will be good into ein autumn as well :idea:

Re: spindrift

Posted: 30 Jun 2011, 02:19
by Meat Engine
I kind of dig it. For some reason I expect Nancy Sinatra to start singing.

Re: spindrift

Posted: 30 Jun 2011, 03:29
by rhino
this makes me feel like i'm drinking out in the desert during sunset

Re: spindrift

Posted: 30 Jun 2011, 04:37
by agony bagony
:idea: