Page 1 of 1

Hey nick

Posted: 30 Jun 2011, 13:33
by Hugo.
Do you like 2 gallants?



[youtube]M0yTZQuKx90[/youtube]





Tell me if you do.





Also, Dusto :gay: :gay: :gay: :gay: :gay: :gay:



[youtube]2gK38qGNvv0[/youtube]

Re: Hey nick

Posted: 30 Jun 2011, 16:44
by agony bagony
*gets the joyce reference*



i'll check this out in a bit :santa:

Re: Hey nick

Posted: 30 Jun 2011, 21:56
by Methuselah Honeysuckle
I shall check this out when I arrive back home :santa:

Re: Hey nick

Posted: 02 Jul 2011, 12:55
by Hugo.
[quote name="online quote profile"]*gets the joyce reference*



i'll check this out in a bit :santa:[/quote]





I like that story and book a lot.

Re: Hey nick

Posted: 02 Jul 2011, 14:24
by Ninny
I dug them for a while, wonder what they are up to now :huh:

Re: Hey nick

Posted: 02 Jul 2011, 16:53
by agony bagony
i did not care for this :santa: thanks though

Re: Hey nick

Posted: 07 Jul 2011, 02:32
by Hugo.
[quote name="Ninny"]I dug them for a while, wonder what they are up to now :huh:[/quote]





Theyre broken up, unfortunately. I'm surprised Dusto doesnt like, i think they have a strong white stripes feel.

Re: Hey nick

Posted: 09 Jul 2011, 03:38
by Ninny
Site says they're touring :santa:

Re: Hey nick

Posted: 09 Jul 2011, 13:53
by Hugo.
I was basing my above post on one throwaway comment that i didnt fully understand anyway. :god:

Re: Hey nick

Posted: 10 Jul 2011, 14:29
by Ninny
:santa: