Page 1 of 1

Appreciate some Corpse

Posted: 01 Jul 2011, 08:40
by PrismAndGate
You know you want to



[youtube]QjQS7xR6C5Y[/youtube]



[youtube]lXmAgaV8bmc[/youtube]



[youtube]ZCqSZY0zRww[/youtube]

Re: Appreciate some Corpse

Posted: 01 Jul 2011, 09:20
by Mr. P
:xx:

Re: Appreciate some Corpse

Posted: 01 Jul 2011, 10:03
by Abzu
I appreciate me some Cannibal. :idea:

Re: Appreciate some Corpse

Posted: 01 Jul 2011, 11:17
by shadowalk
They're the band that got me into death metal so CC will always be special to me. I still listen to them a lot to this day. :ba:

Re: Appreciate some Corpse

Posted: 01 Jul 2011, 14:24
by Mesarthim
they bees alright.

Re: Appreciate some Corpse

Posted: 01 Jul 2011, 15:49
by FUKKET
[quote name="Mr. P"]:xx:[/quote]

Re: Appreciate some Corpse

Posted: 01 Jul 2011, 15:53
by Anjel
[quote name="FUKKET"]
[quote name="Mr. P"]:xx:[/quote][/quote]

Re: Appreciate some Corpse

Posted: 01 Jul 2011, 17:56
by RitesOfPossession
Cannibal Corpse is good...



but Ripping Corpse is better:



[youtube]gbdaetHeB8k[/youtube]

Re: Appreciate some Corpse

Posted: 01 Jul 2011, 18:20
by vega
i will appreciate angel corpse more :santa:



[youtube]Wi_q-vn6tHE[/youtube]



:clap:

Re: Appreciate some Corpse

Posted: 01 Jul 2011, 18:52
by RitesOfPossession
I think we need a *corpse poll.

Re: Appreciate some Corpse

Posted: 01 Jul 2011, 18:54
by Spirits of the Deep Waters
Angelcorpse > Cannibal



Any day of the week :idea:

Re: Appreciate some Corpse

Posted: 01 Jul 2011, 18:58
by vega
[quote name="RitesOfPossession"]I think we need a *corpse poll.[/quote]





<!-- l --><a class="postlink-local" href="forum/viewtopic.php?f=5&t=11996">viewto ... t=11996</a><!-- l --> now it is there :santa: