Page 1 of 1
which is best corpse
Posted: 01 Jul 2011, 18:58
by vega
Re: which is best corpse
Posted: 01 Jul 2011, 19:33
by Tea
I'm going to say CC even though I don't listen to any Corpse

Re: which is best corpse
Posted: 01 Jul 2011, 19:47
by mudbuttthegreat
Cannabis Corpse

Re: which is best corpse
Posted: 01 Jul 2011, 20:27
by RitesOfPossession
Ripping Corpse gets my vote, although I do enjoy both of the other corpses listed from time to time.
Dreaming With The Dead is one of my favourite death metal records of all time.
Re: which is best corpse
Posted: 01 Jul 2011, 23:10
by ^_____________^
Ripping Corpse, even though the drum sound on their full length is absolutely atrocious. The rest of the album more than makes up for it.
Re: which is best corpse
Posted: 01 Jul 2011, 23:29
by zambon
CC followed closely by RC

Re: which is best corpse
Posted: 02 Jul 2011, 00:34
by Mesarthim
North Korea.
Re: which is best corpse
Posted: 02 Jul 2011, 02:09
by Spirits of the Deep Waters
Angelcorpse is one of the best death metal band ever IMO. Inexorable, what an amazing album..