Page 1 of 1

Backspacer once more

Posted: 02 Jul 2011, 16:57
by Ninny
Image

:santa:

Re: Backspacer once more

Posted: 02 Jul 2011, 21:20
by Methuselah Honeysuckle
I love this album

Re: Backspacer once more

Posted: 02 Jul 2011, 23:01
by rhino
good album, but i havent really listened to it much to vote :alien:

Re: Backspacer once more

Posted: 02 Jul 2011, 23:06
by Ninny
Listen again Ryan :judge:

Re: Backspacer once more

Posted: 02 Jul 2011, 23:09
by rhino
:santa:

Re: Backspacer once more

Posted: 02 Jul 2011, 23:11
by rhino
i remember really liking the fixer alot, it has alot of positive vibes :sicken:

Re: Backspacer once more

Posted: 02 Jul 2011, 23:13
by zambon
Dont get me wrong, I love Pearl Jam, but cant stand Backspacer. Its the worst thing they have ever done besides Riot Act.

I really tried to get it, but it didnt work. In my mind it feels like they wrote the songs in 5 days and went to studio.

My fav record is No Code, followed by Vitalogy, Yield and Binaural.

Re: Backspacer once more

Posted: 02 Jul 2011, 23:18
by Methuselah Honeysuckle
Riot act and backspacer are fucking awesome. You go sit in the corner and think about it some more. I'm relistening to it now and up to supersonic and still can't decide :homework:.

Re: Backspacer once more

Posted: 02 Jul 2011, 23:22
by rhino
my love for pearl jam is mainly vs and vitalogy, love those 2 albums. i am too burned out on ten after it being on a jukebox at some bar i used to frequent, when i hear something from it now it makes me cringe

Re: Backspacer once more

Posted: 02 Jul 2011, 23:36
by Methuselah Honeysuckle
Yeah the radio stuff is hard to listen to except for yellow ledbetter.

Re: Backspacer once more

Posted: 02 Jul 2011, 23:49
by zambon
Pearl Jam is a big part of my life, it gives me awesome memories, I remember buying each album with so much passion and expectations.

No Code is by far the best one, we find Ed's best voice in there, the lyrics are top notch, it was when they started with some experimentation witch worked really well in tracks like Who You Are.

Re: Backspacer once more

Posted: 02 Jul 2011, 23:52
by zambon
And I can still liste to Ten, no matter how overplayed it is. The same goes to Dirt, Nevermind...

Shit :homework:

The 90's were the best fucking years of my life :xx: :tear:

Re: Backspacer once more

Posted: 02 Jul 2011, 23:56
by Ninny
Force Of Nature

Re: Backspacer once more

Posted: 02 Jul 2011, 23:58
by zambon
BTW from Backspacer I can actually enjoy Speed of Sound.

Re: Backspacer once more

Posted: 03 Jul 2011, 00:05
by Ninny
[quote name="zambon"]Dont get me wrong, I love Pearl Jam, but cant stand Backspacer. Its the worst thing they have ever done besides Riot Act.

I really tried to get it, but it didnt work. In my mind it feels like they wrote the songs in 5 days and went to studio.

My fav record is No Code, followed by Vitalogy, Yield and Binaural.[/quote]

No Code is :xx: But favorite for few I bet. I would rank the Pearl Jam albums differently, but that would be another thread "stroke me, for i wish to orgasm"...

Re: Backspacer once more

Posted: 03 Jul 2011, 00:06
by rhino
do it ninny

Re: Backspacer once more

Posted: 03 Jul 2011, 00:22
by droidspawn
i have not heard this cd :oldryan:

Re: Backspacer once more

Posted: 03 Jul 2011, 00:32
by Ninny
Eddie is fucking good on this :ba:

Re: Backspacer once more

Posted: 03 Jul 2011, 01:10
by Methuselah Honeysuckle
[quote name="only pieces remain"]i have not heard this cd :oldryan:[/quote]



You fix this now god damn it