Page 1 of 1
Because you were inspired by the devil?
Posted: 04 Jul 2011, 18:54
by Haunty
[youtube]f0cLFEo2aI8[/youtube]

Re: Because you were inspired by the devil?
Posted: 04 Jul 2011, 19:30
by mudbuttthegreat
Re: Because you were inspired by the devil?
Posted: 04 Jul 2011, 22:17
by shubniggurath
Now every time I see The Name of the Rose I think of Marduk when that scene comes up.
Re: Because you were inspired by the devil?
Posted: 05 Jul 2011, 04:10
by Haunty
Watched that last night. That's why I thought of this.
Re: Because you were inspired by the devil?
Posted: 06 Jul 2011, 11:57
by Haunty
On the same subject, does anyone here like Marduk's last few albums? I've been meaning to check them out, not sure if they're worth sitting through.
Re: Because you were inspired by the devil?
Posted: 06 Jul 2011, 15:45
by Victor Frankenstein
Sure. They found the way out of the blind alley of their old style. New albums are more dramatic and lyrically more interesting (although I like the old stuff also). Last year I saw them live. It was the most intense shit I ever witnessed in me life.
Re: Because you were inspired by the devil?
Posted: 06 Jul 2011, 17:00
by Haunty
I will give them that Mortuus is a shitloads better vocalist than Legion. I used to listen to Funeral Mist back in the day, and his vocals were always amazing.
Re: Because you were inspired by the devil?
Posted: 06 Jul 2011, 18:50
by TamPron
Name of the Rose =

Re: Because you were inspired by the devil?
Posted: 06 Jul 2011, 18:51
by shadowalk
Marduk

Re: Because you were inspired by the devil?
Posted: 06 Jul 2011, 22:23
by shubniggurath
[quote name="HbW"]On the same subject, does anyone here like Marduk's last few albums? I've been meaning to check them out, not sure if they're worth sitting through.[/quote]
I think their last three have been some of their best material. The latest, Wormwood, in particular is really good. It's got the classic Marduk fury but some Funeral Mist weirdness thrown in as well.
Re: Because you were inspired by the devil?
Posted: 07 Jul 2011, 02:26
by Hugo.
[quote name="shadowalk"]Marduk

[/quote]
Ive overlooked this band, i must check them out some more.
Re: Because you were inspired by the devil?
Posted: 07 Jul 2011, 02:29
by Anjel
This band is from my city.
They better gig here soon.

Re: Because you were inspired by the devil?
Posted: 07 Jul 2011, 04:40
by Haunty
You're from Norrköping?
Re: Because you were inspired by the devil?
Posted: 07 Jul 2011, 04:44
by Anjel
Japp!