Page 1 of 1

New VADER song!

Posted: 05 Jul 2011, 22:46
by Spirits of the Deep Waters
[youtube]AUSF9gL66I8[/youtube]



This is really good to my ears! And the artwork, WOW.

Re: New VADER song!

Posted: 05 Jul 2011, 22:57
by LAVAGOD
I still personally think 'The Ultimate Incantation' is there finest work!

Re: New VADER song!

Posted: 06 Jul 2011, 01:42
by vO)))id
I think they have awesome old school looking artwork in this digital age.

Re: New VADER song!

Posted: 06 Jul 2011, 04:05
by deckard
hmm interesting

Re: New VADER song!

Posted: 06 Jul 2011, 17:10
by Haunty
Good shit :xx:

Re: New VADER song!

Posted: 07 Jul 2011, 01:54
by Hugo.
[quote name="Void"]I think they have awesome old school looking artwork in this digital age.[/quote]



That was the first thing that struck me. :gay:

Re: New VADER song!

Posted: 07 Jul 2011, 03:22
by Methuselah Honeysuckle
[quote name="LAVAGOD"]I still personally think 'The Ultimate Incantation' is there finest work![/quote]



I don't know about all that

Re: New VADER song!

Posted: 07 Jul 2011, 04:38
by Santyago
It promises :interessant:

Re: New VADER song!

Posted: 08 Jul 2011, 00:54
by Hugo.
This track rips.