Page 1 of 1

New Fleshgod Apocalypse song

Posted: 06 Jul 2011, 18:03
by zambon
[youtube]LeC0IsjxeM4[/youtube]

Re: New Fleshgod Apocalypse song

Posted: 06 Jul 2011, 18:03
by zambon
I think its pretty decent :idea:

Re: New Fleshgod Apocalypse song

Posted: 06 Jul 2011, 18:59
by shadowalk
Aye, it is.



*shines the Devy signal*

Re: New Fleshgod Apocalypse song

Posted: 06 Jul 2011, 23:44
by Devy
I love Fleshgod Apocalypse and this song has done nothing to change that :xx:

Re: New Fleshgod Apocalypse song

Posted: 07 Jul 2011, 01:52
by Hugo.
:xx:

Re: New Fleshgod Apocalypse song

Posted: 07 Jul 2011, 19:14
by M.Bison
Septicfleshgod Apocalypse

Re: New Fleshgod Apocalypse song

Posted: 08 Jul 2011, 09:14
by Olden Polynice
Holy fuck!

Re: New Fleshgod Apocalypse song

Posted: 08 Jul 2011, 11:59
by Meat Engine
I really want to hear more of this band.

Re: New Fleshgod Apocalypse song

Posted: 08 Jul 2011, 17:35
by vicek668
this suck . first album is ok

Re: New Fleshgod Apocalypse song

Posted: 08 Jul 2011, 20:48
by Devy
[quote name="Meat Engine"]I really want to hear more of this band.[/quote]



Consider yourself dropboxed

Re: New Fleshgod Apocalypse song

Posted: 09 Jul 2011, 04:08
by Mutilator
Fantastic!!! If the rest of the album is like this it's a must buy for me!!!! :bang: :bang: :bang:

Re: New Fleshgod Apocalypse song

Posted: 09 Jul 2011, 06:43
by PrismAndGate
I really want to love this band, but their stuff just doesn't do much for me. I can't deny the talent though, and I do enjoy listening to a song from time to time for the "wow" factor.

Re: New Fleshgod Apocalypse song

Posted: 22 Jul 2011, 09:14
by Mesarthim
wow, how did I miss this band. really digging it thanks.

Re: New Fleshgod Apocalypse song

Posted: 22 Jul 2011, 13:32
by Hugo.
If he cut the generic sweeping, they would leap bounds IMO.