Page 1 of 1

I mehed the Big Four, I prefered to see The Black Crowes

Posted: 09 Jul 2011, 02:29
by ANGEL OF DESEASE
I admit it. I back to be a rocker instead of a metalhead.



:greenie:

Re: I mehed the Big Four, I prefered to see The Black Crowes

Posted: 09 Jul 2011, 03:04
by rhino
what album is that in your sig aod

Re: I mehed the Big Four, I prefered to see The Black Crowes

Posted: 09 Jul 2011, 03:07
by Methuselah Honeysuckle
I bet its a black crowes album

Re: I mehed the Big Four, I prefered to see The Black Crowes

Posted: 09 Jul 2011, 03:08
by ANGEL OF DESEASE
by your side of the black crowes ryan :santa:



I saw em live last night. Great groove. :xx:

Re: I mehed the Big Four, I prefered to see The Black Crowes

Posted: 09 Jul 2011, 03:14
by rhino
i will have to check that one out, only ones i am familiar with are the first 2 :sicken:

Re: I mehed the Big Four, I prefered to see The Black Crowes

Posted: 09 Jul 2011, 03:16
by jawn galliano
i'd meh at both shows. but i've always had a special and intense dislike for the black crowes. probably because they were horrendously overplayed on the radio during the decade i listened to it, and i think my mom listened to them a shitload on top of that.

Re: I mehed the Big Four, I prefered to see The Black Crowes

Posted: 09 Jul 2011, 03:27
by vO)))id
what's so fucking metal about the Big Four? :huh: :redneck:

Re: I mehed the Big Four, I prefered to see The Black Crowes

Posted: 09 Jul 2011, 03:30
by jawn galliano
slayer's the only band really worth seeing out of the 'big four', and even that's debatable nowadays. personally i'd still kinda like to see metallica just 'cuz i never have before, but i'm not gonna shell out the absurd $200+ prices for goddamned entry-level tickets.

Re: I mehed the Big Four, I prefered to see The Black Crowes

Posted: 09 Jul 2011, 03:58
by ANGEL OF DESEASE
[quote name="Derek Waters"]i'd meh at both shows. but i've always had a special and intense dislike for the black crowes. probably because they were horrendously overplayed on the radio during the decade i listened to it, and i think my mom listened to them a shitload on top of that.[/quote]





I understand.



I imagine also that they were very famous in the U.s.a. Around here in Italy they absolutely are not so famous.



They played inside a Castle last night :xx:

Re: I mehed the Big Four, I prefered to see The Black Crowes

Posted: 09 Jul 2011, 04:38
by ANGEL OF DESEASE
Image



:jizz:

Re: I mehed the Big Four, I prefered to see The Black Crowes

Posted: 09 Jul 2011, 14:31
by Mutilator
Black Crowes :fuckoff: :fuckoff: :fuckoff:

Re: I mehed the Big Four, I prefered to see The Black Crowes

Posted: 09 Jul 2011, 15:02
by Abzu
[quote name="Mutilator"]Black Crowes :xx: :xx: :xx:[/quote]

Re: I mehed the Big Four, I prefered to see The Black Crowes

Posted: 09 Jul 2011, 15:07
by jawn galliano
[quote name="ANGEL OF DESEASE"]
[quote name="Derek Waters"]i'd meh at both shows. but i've always had a special and intense dislike for the black crowes. probably because they were horrendously overplayed on the radio during the decade i listened to it, and i think my mom listened to them a shitload on top of that.[/quote]





I understand.



I imagine also that they were very famous in the U.s.a. Around here in Italy they absolutely are not so famous.



They played inside a Castle last night :xx:[/quote]



yeah, they sold somewhere around 10,000,000 albums here at the peak of their fame during the early-mid 90's. they were like a slightly less detestable version of hootie and the blowfish or something, strictly in terms of exposure :redneck:

Re: I mehed the Big Four, I prefered to see The Black Crowes

Posted: 09 Jul 2011, 20:20
by ANGEL OF DESEASE
[quote name="Mutilator"]Black Crowes :fuckoff: :fuckoff: :fuckoff:[/quote]





why?

they are good shit.

Re: I mehed the Big Four, I prefered to see The Black Crowes

Posted: 09 Jul 2011, 22:27
by shadowalk
I think people hate the Black Crowes the same way that fans of the Beatles hate Oasis.

Re: I mehed the Big Four, I prefered to see The Black Crowes

Posted: 09 Jul 2011, 23:41
by ANGEL OF DESEASE
:redneck: nice point of view, shadowalk



______________



[youtube]XJnbd8K_Rpo[/youtube]



:greenie: