Page 1 of 1

fruital Assault

Posted: 09 Jul 2011, 04:32
by Ninny
<!-- m -->http://brutalassault.cz/en/bands/<!-- m -->

Hoping to go here. I bet some of MABB's eastern europeans will be here too :bulb:

Re: fruital Assault

Posted: 09 Jul 2011, 05:05
by rhino
countless great bands are going to be there. i would check that shit out ninny :santa:

Re: fruital Assault

Posted: 09 Jul 2011, 05:41
by -M-
I hate festivals.

Re: fruital Assault

Posted: 09 Jul 2011, 13:20
by Ninny
I thought you were going Skorpioniasta :huh:

Re: fruital Assault

Posted: 09 Jul 2011, 13:20
by Ninny
[quote name="rhino"]countless great bands are going to be there. i would check that shit out ninny :santa:[/quote]

We are now figuring out how to get there :santa:

Re: fruital Assault

Posted: 09 Jul 2011, 21:06
by Mesarthim
Morbid Angel and Genitorturers are playing! :lol:

Re: fruital Assault

Posted: 09 Jul 2011, 21:31
by -M-
[quote name="Ninny"]I thought you were going Skorpioniasta :huh:[/quote]



I'm not going. I hate the idea of living 3 days on the field. I would have to take 3 days off at work and there are only 5 bands I would like to see live.

I was thinking about going to Metal Hammer Festival <!-- m -->http://www.metalmind.com.pl/metalhammerfestival/en/<!-- m --> but it's on Wednesday and I would have to take 2 days off anyway :oldryan: