Page 1 of 1
last caress
Posted: 09 Jul 2011, 05:07
by rhino
[youtube]Giebe-uzPFg[/youtube]

Re: last caress
Posted: 09 Jul 2011, 05:09
by droidspawn
not metallica
Re: last caress
Posted: 09 Jul 2011, 06:40
by PrismAndGate
Misfits.
Re: last caress
Posted: 09 Jul 2011, 06:41
by Methuselah Honeysuckle
Fucking neither
Re: last caress
Posted: 09 Jul 2011, 08:39
by PrismAndGate
[quote name="Nick"]Fucking neither[/quote]

Re: last caress
Posted: 09 Jul 2011, 09:20
by Methuselah Honeysuckle
Take that finger and everything misfits related and insert it in your anus sir
Re: last caress
Posted: 09 Jul 2011, 09:22
by PrismAndGate
gladly
Re: last caress
Posted: 09 Jul 2011, 09:25
by Methuselah Honeysuckle
Maybe you can help danzig clean up his motherfucking bricks

Re: last caress
Posted: 09 Jul 2011, 09:32
by PrismAndGate
but seriously, The Misfits are basically responsible for getting me interested in music when I was 13, so they will always be special to me.
Re: last caress
Posted: 09 Jul 2011, 11:44
by shadowalk
Never bothered with the original Misfits version and the Metallica version was kinda so-and-so for the I. Nothing special.
Re: last caress
Posted: 09 Jul 2011, 13:54
by Hugo.
[quote name="PrismAndGate"]
but seriously, The Misfits are basically responsible for getting me interested in music when I was 13, so they will always be special to me.[/quote]
I could never make such a claim. But i respect your right to make it.
Re: last caress
Posted: 09 Jul 2011, 22:55
by PrismAndGate
[quote name="Hugo"]
[quote name="PrismAndGate"]
but seriously, The Misfits are basically responsible for getting me interested in music when I was 13, so they will always be special to me.[/quote]
I could never make such a claim. But i respect your right to make it.[/quote]Well, to clarify a little bit, I would say that The Misfits were what got me interested in playing music. As far as listening, I had pretty much been under the assumption from the age of 12 that Metallica was the only band worth a damn and that I would be spinning the first 4 discs until the day I died. I actually looked into The Misfits after I heard Metallica's version of Last Caress on Garage, Inc. (I actually stumbled onto Mercyful Fate in the same manner). Dusting off an old bass guitar and discovering that I could actually pick up the notes and play along to songs that weren't going 1000mph (Metallica) was just a really exhilarating feeling at the time.
Re: last caress
Posted: 09 Jul 2011, 23:34
by zambon
this song sucks ... but in hetfiled voice is listenable