I'm an idiot and use old chili cheese fries

Talk about the classic Dionysian passion. Post the genres, eras, albums and bands that whammy your bar. Try not to post gloryhole era threads.
Post Reply
User avatar
Devy
Metal God
Posts: 8634
Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 01:04

I'm an idiot and use old chili cheese fries

Post by Devy »

[youtube]GZqfH1LQEOQ[/youtube]



:greenie:
[quote name="ANGEL OF DESEASE"]He is going to paint with brown colour the name of Morbid Angel. The colour of the shit of course.[/quote]

[quote name="Ninny"]There was a whistling fat woman at the bus stop, I had to walk away[/quote]
User avatar
rhino
PAWG Hunter
Posts: 51143
Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 04:59

Re: I'm an idiot and use old chili cheese fries

Post by rhino »

[youtube]NKjzDU7V7es[/youtube]





i am heavily into this band in the fall and winter time :idea: . and one of the few bands who really dont put out shit albums, some just better than others. fiction is probably my favorite :xx:
User avatar
Devy
Metal God
Posts: 8634
Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 01:04

Re: I'm an idiot and use old chili cheese fries

Post by Devy »

They're one of those bands that I keep forgetting exists, then I'll listen to one of their songs and go :ba:

I'll give Fiction a listen soon. I've only really heard Damage Done and Character. Also, Mikael Stanne is waaaaaaaay underrated.
[quote name="ANGEL OF DESEASE"]He is going to paint with brown colour the name of Morbid Angel. The colour of the shit of course.[/quote]

[quote name="Ninny"]There was a whistling fat woman at the bus stop, I had to walk away[/quote]
User avatar
PrismAndGate
Member
Posts: 343
Joined: 16 Jun 2011, 03:35
Location: Massachusetts

Re: I'm an idiot and use old chili cheese fries

Post by PrismAndGate »

Great band



[youtube]bjOITeJzIDc[/youtube]



[youtube]2xU0SvN_0HY[/youtube] :bang:
Image
Post Reply