I'm an idiot and use old chili cheese fries
- Devy
- Metal God
- Posts: 8634
- Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 01:04
I'm an idiot and use old chili cheese fries
[youtube]GZqfH1LQEOQ[/youtube]

[quote name="ANGEL OF DESEASE"]He is going to paint with brown colour the name of Morbid Angel. The colour of the shit of course.[/quote]
[quote name="Ninny"]There was a whistling fat woman at the bus stop, I had to walk away[/quote]
[quote name="Ninny"]There was a whistling fat woman at the bus stop, I had to walk away[/quote]
- rhino
- PAWG Hunter
- Posts: 51143
- Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 04:59
Re: I'm an idiot and use old chili cheese fries
[youtube]NKjzDU7V7es[/youtube]
i am heavily into this band in the fall and winter time
. and one of the few bands who really dont put out shit albums, some just better than others. fiction is probably my favorite 
i am heavily into this band in the fall and winter time
- Devy
- Metal God
- Posts: 8634
- Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 01:04
Re: I'm an idiot and use old chili cheese fries
They're one of those bands that I keep forgetting exists, then I'll listen to one of their songs and go 
I'll give Fiction a listen soon. I've only really heard Damage Done and Character. Also, Mikael Stanne is waaaaaaaay underrated.
I'll give Fiction a listen soon. I've only really heard Damage Done and Character. Also, Mikael Stanne is waaaaaaaay underrated.
[quote name="ANGEL OF DESEASE"]He is going to paint with brown colour the name of Morbid Angel. The colour of the shit of course.[/quote]
[quote name="Ninny"]There was a whistling fat woman at the bus stop, I had to walk away[/quote]
[quote name="Ninny"]There was a whistling fat woman at the bus stop, I had to walk away[/quote]
- PrismAndGate
- Member
- Posts: 343
- Joined: 16 Jun 2011, 03:35
- Location: Massachusetts
Re: I'm an idiot and use old chili cheese fries
Great band
[youtube]bjOITeJzIDc[/youtube]
[youtube]2xU0SvN_0HY[/youtube]
[youtube]bjOITeJzIDc[/youtube]
[youtube]2xU0SvN_0HY[/youtube]