Page 1 of 1

I'm an idiot and use old chili cheese fries

Posted: 09 Jul 2011, 21:57
by Devy
[youtube]GZqfH1LQEOQ[/youtube]



:greenie:

Re: I'm an idiot and use old chili cheese fries

Posted: 09 Jul 2011, 22:05
by rhino
[youtube]NKjzDU7V7es[/youtube]





i am heavily into this band in the fall and winter time :idea: . and one of the few bands who really dont put out shit albums, some just better than others. fiction is probably my favorite :xx:

Re: I'm an idiot and use old chili cheese fries

Posted: 09 Jul 2011, 22:26
by Devy
They're one of those bands that I keep forgetting exists, then I'll listen to one of their songs and go :ba:

I'll give Fiction a listen soon. I've only really heard Damage Done and Character. Also, Mikael Stanne is waaaaaaaay underrated.

Re: I'm an idiot and use old chili cheese fries

Posted: 09 Jul 2011, 22:32
by PrismAndGate
Great band



[youtube]bjOITeJzIDc[/youtube]



[youtube]2xU0SvN_0HY[/youtube] :bang: