Page 1 of 1

Abysmal Dawn - Leveling the Plane of Existence

Posted: 11 Jul 2011, 03:43
by PrismAndGate
Picked this up at the show last night. I think its really good. Thoughs?



[youtube]dMJeWTYbXzk[/youtube] - Pixelated Ignorance



[youtube]-vG9iznDmWQ[/youtube] - Rapture Renowned



[youtube]-hAMR1iSeX8[/youtube] - In Service of Time

Re: Abysmal Dawn - Leveling the Plane of Existence

Posted: 11 Jul 2011, 03:56
by Devy
I'm a very big fan of the aformentioned album :xx:

Re: Abysmal Dawn - Leveling the Plane of Existence

Posted: 11 Jul 2011, 04:59
by rhino
it is of the good wood

Re: Abysmal Dawn - Leveling the Plane of Existence

Posted: 11 Jul 2011, 06:08
by Meat Engine
I think it is one of the best albums of the year.

Re: Abysmal Dawn - Leveling the Plane of Existence

Posted: 11 Jul 2011, 20:16
by Hugo.
I was expecting to see these tonight, but theyre in Baltimore, not DC :wall: