Page 1 of 1

ulcerate

Posted: 13 Jul 2011, 04:20
by droidspawn
fucking kill



[youtube]Q0ecX_Z8ilo[/youtube]

[youtube]ohM8JU-VcX0[/youtube]



the one one will make my 2011 list :idea:

Re: ulcerate

Posted: 13 Jul 2011, 04:26
by rhino
interesting :hmm:

Re: ulcerate

Posted: 13 Jul 2011, 04:38
by droidspawn
:oneone:



*new one





Check out Everything is Fire and Destroyers of all ryan

Re: ulcerate

Posted: 13 Jul 2011, 05:52
by Wacky Waving Inflatable Arm-Flailing Tube Man
this is seriously the best thing to come from the death metal scene since Close to a World Below and anyone that says it's boring needs to be bludgeoned with something bludgeony

Re: ulcerate

Posted: 13 Jul 2011, 07:50
by zim
they've become my favorite band ever since i listened to the destroyers of all

Re: ulcerate

Posted: 13 Jul 2011, 09:29
by droidspawn
:santa:

Re: ulcerate

Posted: 13 Jul 2011, 12:39
by jawn galliano
[quote name="powered by pork"]this is seriously the best thing to come from the death metal scene since Close to a World Below and anyone that says it's boring needs to be bludgeoned with something bludgeony[/quote]



as much as i am loathe to praise anything at all anywhere ever, i think i agree with this. everything is fire is easily one of the very best albums in death metal to come out in the last 10 years.

Re: ulcerate

Posted: 13 Jul 2011, 12:41
by Tyreese BIGGUMS
jamie is a fucking awesome drummer, he does a lot of really intricate things that I haven't heard much in death metal.

Re: ulcerate

Posted: 13 Jul 2011, 16:17
by Haunty
Very little death metal has ever attained the same reaction I had when I first listened to Everything is Fire. The only other two I can think of is the first time I heard Black Seeds of Vengeance and the first time I heard Altars of Madness.

Re: ulcerate

Posted: 14 Jul 2011, 00:13
by zambon
Ulcerate and Mitochondrion are the best death metal we have today.



BTW, in case you havent seen this before:



[youtube]vjX2AzMVh_A[/youtube]

Re: ulcerate

Posted: 14 Jul 2011, 02:11
by Hugo.
You have my axe, by the way.