Page 1 of 1

the most ridicolous album of 2011 (POLL)

Posted: 14 Jul 2011, 00:50
by ANGEL OF DESEASE
:hard-on bearer: :hard-on bearer: :hard-on bearer: :hard-on bearer:

Re: the most ridicolous album of 2011 (POLL)

Posted: 14 Jul 2011, 00:51
by agony bagony
this is not shaping up to be a stupendous year for music

Re: the most ridicolous album of 2011 (POLL)

Posted: 14 Jul 2011, 01:02
by droidspawn
I think theres been some really good shit released so far this year.



red fang

foo fighters

crowbar

indian

ulcerate

anaal nathrakh

hate eternal

a pale horse named death

Re: the most ridicolous album of 2011 (POLL)

Posted: 14 Jul 2011, 01:07
by zambon
[quote name="only pieces remain"]I think theres been some really good shit released so far this year.



red fang

foo fighters

crowbar

indian

ulcerate

anaal nathrakh

hate eternal

a pale horse named death[/quote]



+

Vreid

Mitochondrion

Amorphis

Blut Aus Nord

Tombs

Belphegor

Re: the most ridicolous album of 2011 (POLL)

Posted: 14 Jul 2011, 01:31
by Meat Engine
In addition to the above:



Origin

Autopsy

Abysmal Dawn

Týr



It has not been a bad year for me.

Re: the most ridicolous album of 2011 (POLL)

Posted: 14 Jul 2011, 01:33
by Mr. P
The Narrators Theme Songs vol 1

Re: the most ridicolous album of 2011 (POLL)

Posted: 14 Jul 2011, 02:16
by Hugo.
I like how IDI has shed even the possibility of appraisal.

Re: the most ridicolous album of 2011 (POLL)

Posted: 14 Jul 2011, 15:13
by RitesOfPossession
[quote name="zambon"]Tombs[/quote]

This has been out at least a month now and I still haven't got my preorder. I'm really interested to hear it but I've decided to hold off until I get the CD.