Page 1 of 1
christ illusion
Posted: 14 Jul 2011, 06:15
by rhino
been a while, but its pretty cool to listen to this again. i might even like it better now
[youtube]U6jLezmrDac[/youtube]
Re: christ illusion
Posted: 14 Jul 2011, 06:18
by droidspawn
I haven't listened since the release but I doubt I'll feel different about it.
Re: christ illusion
Posted: 14 Jul 2011, 06:20
by Anjel
I always liked this record.

Re: christ illusion
Posted: 14 Jul 2011, 20:42
by agony bagony
i have never listened to this album
Re: christ illusion
Posted: 15 Jul 2011, 01:24
by Verbal
[quote name="second least punchy"]i have never listened to this album[/quote]
Re: christ illusion
Posted: 15 Jul 2011, 01:41
by jawn galliano
[quote name="Verbal"]
[quote name="second least punchy"]i have never listened to this album[/quote][/quote]
Re: christ illusion
Posted: 15 Jul 2011, 01:49
by mudbuttthegreat
[quote name="Derek Waters"]
[quote name="Verbal"]
[quote name="second least punchy"]i have never listened to this album[/quote][/quote][/quote]
Re: christ illusion
Posted: 15 Jul 2011, 02:57
by Methuselah Honeysuckle
[quote name="mudbuttthegreat"]
[quote name="Derek Waters"]
[quote name="Verbal"]
[quote name="second least punchy"]i have never listened to this album[/quote][/quote][/quote][/quote]
Re: christ illusion
Posted: 15 Jul 2011, 19:37
by Verbal
and have no intentions of doing so
Re: christ illusion
Posted: 17 Jul 2011, 01:45
by deckard
production sucks, album sucks
Re: christ illusion
Posted: 17 Jul 2011, 02:30
by Ninny
All their songs sound the same since Diabolus
