Page 1 of 1

I wonder what song they played after this

Posted: 14 Jul 2011, 07:10
by rhino
[youtube]dXeEJFC_SK4[/youtube]





:lol:

Re: I wonder what song they played after this

Posted: 14 Jul 2011, 07:45
by Drum Solo
Dave Grohl :oldryan:



That hard-on bearer has always struck me as kind of a tool, especially after watching that recent Lemmy documentary.

Re: I wonder what song they played after this

Posted: 14 Jul 2011, 07:55
by PrismAndGate
[youtube]fhdCslFcKFU[/youtube]

Re: I wonder what song they played after this

Posted: 14 Jul 2011, 09:39
by Abzu
He is addicted to my beverage. (seriously, that chili cheese fries should come back.)

Re: I wonder what song they played after this

Posted: 30 Jul 2011, 00:48
by supa tuna
i thought he was going to kick someone unconscious.

Re: I wonder what song they played after this

Posted: 30 Jul 2011, 01:57
by ANGEL OF DESEASE
:oldryan: :grohlryan: