Page 1 of 1

Hey jorsh

Posted: 14 Jul 2011, 09:52
by shadowalk
[youtube]R8MnuylLIek[/youtube]

Been jamming this a lot in this period. :bang:

Re: Hey jorsh

Posted: 14 Jul 2011, 10:07
by droidspawn
For I cannot replace where i'm going



[youtube]8ZCK02lBwn0[/youtube]



my favorite down album :idea:

Re: Hey jorsh

Posted: 14 Jul 2011, 11:55
by rhino
you like II better than nola?

Re: Hey jorsh

Posted: 14 Jul 2011, 15:12
by shadowalk
That seems like it for him.

Re: Hey jorsh

Posted: 14 Jul 2011, 16:30
by rhino
:necro:



it was more of a statement rather than a question that he can respond to, because nola seems to be the definite album for down fans

Re: Hey jorsh

Posted: 14 Jul 2011, 20:14
by droidspawn
ask me tomorrow and it would be nola, yesterday it was II. I can not decide.



If someone put a gun to my gun I'd say nola though

Re: Hey jorsh

Posted: 14 Jul 2011, 20:19
by mudbuttthegreat
Down :thingy:

Re: Hey jorsh

Posted: 15 Jul 2011, 03:36
by rhino
i jammed some of this today and it made me rock out





[youtube]aD0gaajLnTs[/youtube]





:bang: