Page 1 of 1

LIFE OF AGONY Singer: 'I'm Not Living Life As A Man Anymore'

Posted: 15 Jul 2011, 21:21
by droidspawn
LIFE OF AGONY's Keith Caputo has revealed that he has begun "transitioning" into life as a woman and has begun to refer to himself as "her" on his official web site, KeithCaputo.com. The singer, who has adopted the name "Keith Mina Caputo", wrote on his Twitter account, "Male to female transsexuals like me are the women who give up male privilege for femininity! Threaten the patriarchy!" He also responded to a question from a fan about the demise of LIFE OF AGONY by writing, "LIFE OF AGONY has already gone into isolation and it's got nothing to do with me transitioning [to a woman]."



In a June 5, 2011 interview with "DeadDave's Internet Radio Show" (stream audio below), Caputo stated, "I live a completely, totally different lifestyle. I'm a completely different human being, as you guys probably know. I have a very different path in life. I'm not living life as a man anymore and stuff. So, yeah, my life is completely different, but music will always be… music is definitely my driving force."



Caputo previously used cross-dressing images of himself in the artwork for his 2008 album "A Fondness For Hometown Scars" and dedicated the CD to androgynous people.



In a July 11 tweet, Caputo said, "my cuzins even get on me for being transgender, callin me the dumbest names, but it's all in good fun they'll really kill 4 me." The vocalist also re-tweeted a story from Metal Insider claiming the singer was due to get a sex change. He replied with the message, "Thx for being sweet & respectful..Deeply appreciate it. FYI, I'm keeping my penis!"



Image





:oldryan: :::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::





I will never be able to listen to river runs red again without seeing that picture

Re: LIFE OF AGONY Singer: 'I'm Not Living Life As A Man Anymore'

Posted: 15 Jul 2011, 21:47
by Ninny
:gay:

Re: LIFE OF AGONY Singer: 'I'm Not Living Life As A Man Anymore'

Posted: 15 Jul 2011, 22:27
by -M-
Good for her.

Re: LIFE OF AGONY Singer: 'I'm Not Living Life As A Man Anymore'

Posted: 16 Jul 2011, 00:15
by jawn galliano
i feel like he's gonna need a lot more work besides basic gender reassignment

Re: LIFE OF AGONY Singer: 'I'm Not Living Life As A Man Anymore'

Posted: 16 Jul 2011, 01:07
by shadowalk
[quote name="Ninny"]:gay:[/quote]

Re: LIFE OF AGONY Singer: 'I'm Not Living Life As A Man Anymore'

Posted: 16 Jul 2011, 02:29
by mudbuttthegreat
[quote name="shadowalk"]
[quote name="Ninny"]:gay:[/quote][/quote]

Re: LIFE OF AGONY Singer: 'I'm Not Living Life As A Man Anymore'

Posted: 16 Jul 2011, 02:46
by Mutilator
So River runs red IS about having the monthly period.

Re: LIFE OF AGONY Singer: 'I'm Not Living Life As A Man Anymore'

Posted: 16 Jul 2011, 02:51
by Syysysyd
[quote name="Mutilator"]So River runs red IS about having the monthly period.[/quote]

:rshot:

Re: LIFE OF AGONY Singer: 'I'm Not Living Life As A Man Anymore'

Posted: 16 Jul 2011, 03:22
by rhino
what.the.fuck

















































what.the.fuck

Re: LIFE OF AGONY Singer: 'I'm Not Living Life As A Man Anymore'

Posted: 16 Jul 2011, 03:27
by Methuselah Honeysuckle
Hahahahaha

Re: LIFE OF AGONY Singer: 'I'm Not Living Life As A Man Anymore'

Posted: 16 Jul 2011, 03:45
by Abzu
I kind of already figured anyway.

Re: LIFE OF AGONY Singer: 'I'm Not Living Life As A Man Anymore'

Posted: 16 Jul 2011, 03:56
by droidspawn
how the hell did you figure that?

Re: LIFE OF AGONY Singer: 'I'm Not Living Life As A Man Anymore'

Posted: 16 Jul 2011, 04:00
by Abzu
Wow.

Re: LIFE OF AGONY Singer: 'I'm Not Living Life As A Man Anymore'

Posted: 16 Jul 2011, 04:00
by droidspawn
:huh:

Re: LIFE OF AGONY Singer: 'I'm Not Living Life As A Man Anymore'

Posted: 16 Jul 2011, 04:02
by rhino
dude has always been flamboyant, but a sex change? yeah fucking crazy

Re: LIFE OF AGONY Singer: 'I'm Not Living Life As A Man Anymore'

Posted: 16 Jul 2011, 04:06
by Abzu
[quote name="only pieces remain"]:huh:[/quote]

It was a joke -- a dig at Caputo. You honestly didn't get that?

Re: LIFE OF AGONY Singer: 'I'm Not Living Life As A Man Anymore'

Posted: 16 Jul 2011, 04:11
by droidspawn
[quote name="rhino"]dude has always been flamboyant, but a sex change? yeah fucking crazy[/quote]





I guess I've never watched any interviews with him or watched any live shit in a long time so I didn't know that.

Re: LIFE OF AGONY Singer: 'I'm Not Living Life As A Man Anymore'

Posted: 16 Jul 2011, 04:38
by rhino
i am going to forget this ever happened and still love me some LOA. they've been over since the gloryhole era anyway...... broken valley was ok, but i could of done without and i dont listen to it anymore





weeds :xx:

Re: LIFE OF AGONY Singer: 'I'm Not Living Life As A Man Anymore'

Posted: 16 Jul 2011, 04:51
by droidspawn
I didn't like broken valley :oldryan:



what did you think of soul searching sun?

Re: LIFE OF AGONY Singer: 'I'm Not Living Life As A Man Anymore'

Posted: 16 Jul 2011, 05:06
by PrismAndGate
Can it really be considered a sex change if he/she is keeping the dong? :huh:

Re: LIFE OF AGONY Singer: 'I'm Not Living Life As A Man Anymore'

Posted: 16 Jul 2011, 05:09
by rhino
[quote name="only pieces remain"]I didn't like broken valley :oldryan:



what did you think of soul searching sun?[/quote]





its good but it does have some filler

Re: LIFE OF AGONY Singer: 'I'm Not Living Life As A Man Anymore'

Posted: 16 Jul 2011, 05:27
by droidspawn
I don't like that one either :redneck:



Now, "Ugly", that thing fucking jams :xx:

Re: LIFE OF AGONY Singer: 'I'm Not Living Life As A Man Anymore'

Posted: 16 Jul 2011, 08:45
by Mesarthim
well alright.

Re: LIFE OF AGONY Singer: 'I'm Not Living Life As A Man Anymore'

Posted: 16 Jul 2011, 08:57
by rhino
[youtube]CbbGOwvfWyo[/youtube]





:xx:

Re: LIFE OF AGONY Singer: 'I'm Not Living Life As A Man Anymore'

Posted: 16 Jul 2011, 09:41
by droidspawn
ehh

Re: LIFE OF AGONY Singer: 'I'm Not Living Life As A Man Anymore'

Posted: 17 Jul 2011, 21:00
by rhino
[youtube]zcJvyaDhAvY[/youtube]



:oldryan:

Re: LIFE OF AGONY Singer: 'I'm Not Living Life As A Man Anymore'

Posted: 17 Jul 2011, 23:30
by droidspawn
hahaha







































































































































































:oldryan:

Re: LIFE OF AGONY Singer: 'I'm Not Living Life As A Man Anymore'

Posted: 30 Jul 2011, 00:20
by supa tuna
[quote name="PrismAndGate"]Can it really be considered a sex change if he/she is keeping the dong? :huh:[/quote]



this.



you're not really "living life as a woman" or "giving up male privilege" if you can still stand to piss.