Page 1 of 1

I'm pumped for the new machine head

Posted: 17 Jul 2011, 02:13
by rhino
[youtube]CfvMrOaCjjQ[/youtube]





cool song

Re: I'm pumped for the new machine head

Posted: 17 Jul 2011, 02:15
by deckard
i thought it was really boring :huh:

Re: I'm pumped for the new machine head

Posted: 17 Jul 2011, 02:16
by rhino
dunno, i liked the melodic-ness to this song :santa:

Re: I'm pumped for the new machine head

Posted: 17 Jul 2011, 02:28
by Ninny
This will suck :santa:

Re: I'm pumped for the new machine head

Posted: 17 Jul 2011, 02:48
by droidspawn
[quote name="Ninny"]This will suck :santa:[/quote]



I agree. the blackening was boring and so is the new song.

Re: I'm pumped for the new machine head

Posted: 17 Jul 2011, 02:51
by mudbuttthegreat
[quote name="only pieces remain"]
[quote name="Ninny"]This will suck :santa:[/quote]



I agree. machine head is boring and so is the new song.[/quote]

Re: I'm pumped for the new machine head

Posted: 17 Jul 2011, 03:33
by ANGEL OF DESEASE
I never jammed this band

Re: I'm pumped for the new machine head

Posted: 18 Jul 2011, 06:00
by Santyago
I'm waiting for an album that doesn't make me sleep.

Re: I'm pumped for the new machine head

Posted: 18 Jul 2011, 06:37
by Abzu
[quote name="ANGEL OF DESEASE"]I never jammed this band[/quote]

Re: I'm pumped for the new machine head

Posted: 19 Jul 2011, 13:11
by Hugo.
I really liked the blackening and while i feel some good intention from this song, it is ultimately bland.



The more things change is one of my alltime albums.