Page 1 of 1

Re: new primus album + tour

Posted: 19 Jul 2011, 05:27
by Faggy McFag
i do not like this band. i hate the singers voice

Re: new primus album + tour

Posted: 19 Jul 2011, 05:37
by droidspawn
tours lol, what are those

Re: new primus album + tour

Posted: 19 Jul 2011, 05:41
by droidspawn
new primus :fonz:

Re: new primus album + tour

Posted: 19 Jul 2011, 06:47
by droidspawn
primus sucks :greenie:

Re: new primus album + tour

Posted: 19 Jul 2011, 06:54
by rhino
they just played here over the weekend headlining the all good festival. and if you know what all good is you would know exactly why i didnt go

Re: new primus album + tour

Posted: 19 Jul 2011, 07:46
by Methuselah Honeysuckle
[quote name="rhino"]they just played here over the weekend headlining the all good festival. and if you know what all good is you would know exactly why i didnt go[/quote]



I know folks who do all good and bonaroo :nothanks:::::



New primus on the other hand :xx::::::

Re: new primus album + tour

Posted: 19 Jul 2011, 07:48
by jawn galliano
i almost went to bonnaroo last year 'cuz i woulda had a free ride and good folk to go with, but the ticket prices were pretty outrageous. also there were maybe like three bands i really wanted to see and putting up with festival conditions for that didn't seem worth it

Re: new primus album + tour

Posted: 19 Jul 2011, 07:50
by Methuselah Honeysuckle
That was probably a good decision :santa:

Re: new primus album + tour

Posted: 19 Jul 2011, 07:57
by Syysysyd
I've always enjoyed primus, don't have much desire to see them live though. I saw Les Claypool and that was pretty boring.

Re: new primus album + tour

Posted: 19 Jul 2011, 08:07
by droidspawn
all good :huh:



I could post the cold song but I won't

Re: new primus album + tour

Posted: 19 Jul 2011, 08:11
by rhino
all good is a woodstock wannabe, tree hugger festival in masontown, incest adventure park

Re: new primus album + tour

Posted: 19 Jul 2011, 08:26
by droidspawn
/w\

Re: new primus album + tour

Posted: 19 Jul 2011, 10:41
by Methuselah Honeysuckle
Basically

Re: new primus album + tour

Posted: 19 Jul 2011, 10:53
by Mesarthim
damn, nowhere near here.

Re: new primus album + tour

Posted: 19 Jul 2011, 10:55
by Mesarthim
[quote name="Syysysyd"]I've always enjoyed primus, don't have much desire to see them live though. I saw Les Claypool and that was pretty boring.[/quote]



Primus live is 10 times better than any of les claypool's other projects

Re: new primus album + tour

Posted: 19 Jul 2011, 15:10
by Syysysyd
[quote name="lǝp + uɯH + lɹʇƆ"]
[quote name="Syysysyd"]I've always enjoyed primus, don't have much desire to see them live though. I saw Les Claypool and that was pretty boring.[/quote]



Primus live is 10 times better than any of les claypool's other projects[/quote]

I would imagine so, but I also don't know if I'd pay $60 to see them.

Re: new primus album + tour

Posted: 19 Jul 2011, 20:31
by Mesarthim
worth it. :santa:

Re: new primus album + tour

Posted: 20 Jul 2011, 00:16
by Abzu
[quote name="Skinoperable"]
[quote name="Faggy McFag"]i do not like this band. i hate the singers voice[/quote]



then kindly exit the thread. this space is reserved for people worth living.[/quote]

Re: new primus album + tour

Posted: 20 Jul 2011, 00:56
by baron von blondle
[quote name=";,,;"]
[quote name="Skinoperable"]
[quote name="Faggy McFag"]i do not like this band. i hate the singers voice[/quote]



then kindly exit the thread. this space is reserved for people worth living.[/quote][/quote]

Re: new primus album + tour

Posted: 20 Jul 2011, 16:45
by agony bagony
its neat to see them doing new stuff FINALLY, though i think they are maybe a smidge past the sell-by date

Re: new primus album + tour

Posted: 20 Jul 2011, 16:53
by FUKKET
[quote name="baron von blondle"]
[quote name=";,,;"]
[quote name="Skinoperable"]
[quote name="Faggy McFag"]i do not like this band. i hate the singers voice[/quote]



then kindly exit the thread. this space is reserved for people worth living.[/quote][/quote][/quote]



yeah, fuck off!

Re: new primus album + tour

Posted: 20 Jul 2011, 16:55
by FUKKET
[quote name="lǝp + uɯH + lɹʇƆ"]
[quote name="Syysysyd"]I've always enjoyed primus, don't have much desire to see them live though. I saw Les Claypool and that was pretty boring.[/quote]



Primus live is 10 times better than any of les claypool's other projects[/quote]



Sausage live would have been neat.

Jay on drums for that too :redneck: (original Primus line-up)

Re: new primus album + tour

Posted: 20 Jul 2011, 17:08
by Methuselah Honeysuckle
[quote name="meh."]its neat to see them doing new stuff FINALLY, though i think they are maybe a smidge past the sell-by date[/quote]



Guess we will know soon enough

Re: new primus album + tour

Posted: 20 Jul 2011, 23:46
by agony bagony
i have never heard it though they played one or two songs from it when i saw them in 2004. they were OK but reminded me of the frog brigade stuff which i tried to get into but never made me dance



if this had happened ten years ago i would have been interested, but i'm not really into the primus lads any longer. i certainly don't fault them for trying out some new stuff though :santa:

Re: new primus album + tour

Posted: 21 Jul 2011, 00:30
by Abzu
I enjoyed the ep but only My fellating lover Fats stuck with me.