Page 1 of 1

Devin Townsend

Posted: 20 Jul 2011, 08:54
by droidspawn
This could be neat if enough people vote.



I am keeping syl albums off because I think everyone would just vote for those. Plus they've been discussed many times before.



Pick 3

Re: Devin Townsend

Posted: 20 Jul 2011, 10:09
by M.Bison
I picked 1. Ocean Machine by far.

Re: Devin Townsend

Posted: 20 Jul 2011, 10:43
by Methuselah Honeysuckle
Ocean machine, terria, evolution

Re: Devin Townsend

Posted: 20 Jul 2011, 15:44
by rhino
accelerated evolution

Re: Devin Townsend

Posted: 20 Jul 2011, 16:55
by FUKKET
too hard - all killer.

Re: Devin Townsend

Posted: 20 Jul 2011, 19:38
by droidspawn
vote or no porn for you for a month :evil:

Re: Devin Townsend

Posted: 21 Jul 2011, 08:15
by droidspawn
:eyes:

Re: Devin Townsend

Posted: 21 Jul 2011, 16:15
by rhino
[quote name="rhino"]accelerated evolution[/quote]





[youtube]dKSI5rdKmwo[/youtube]



:xx:

Re: Devin Townsend

Posted: 21 Jul 2011, 20:49
by droidspawn
I missed it. I guess I'm used to seeing you with an avy so that's probably why. :santa:

Re: Devin Townsend

Posted: 21 Jul 2011, 21:07
by shadowalk
I love SYL but I never bothered to listen to Mr. Townsend's solo stuff. The thought always seem to escape my mind.

Re: Devin Townsend

Posted: 22 Jul 2011, 03:48
by Meat Engine
I accidentally voted for only Accelerated Evolution, but Biomech and an album to be named later would be in my top three.

Re: Devin Townsend

Posted: 22 Jul 2011, 16:50
by FUKKET
[quote name="only pieces remain"]vote or no porn for you for a month :evil:[/quote]



i voted & just let on off to Alexis Texas!!!

:jizz: :jizz:

Re: Devin Townsend

Posted: 22 Jul 2011, 17:06
by Haunty
:letonoff: