Page 1 of 1

children of bodom

Posted: 20 Jul 2011, 11:18
by Syysysyd
[youtube]jHoVWQjPPRI[/youtube]



[youtube]ZjZhwCM88pA[/youtube]



early cob :gay:

Re: children of bodom

Posted: 20 Jul 2011, 11:29
by Methuselah Honeysuckle
I will pass on this band 15 times out of 10

Re: children of bodom

Posted: 20 Jul 2011, 11:32
by droidspawn
:oldryan:

Re: children of bodom

Posted: 20 Jul 2011, 12:39
by Mr. P
The first three albums were really good and I was heavily into the band at the time. Then came few, well, not so good records and their last one is brilliant.

Re: children of bodom

Posted: 20 Jul 2011, 12:40
by shadowalk
I find more :frown: on this band nowadays as opposed to back when I used to think they're :xx:



Nonetheless, some of their old stuff still gets a listen from the I once in a while.

Re: children of bodom

Posted: 20 Jul 2011, 15:45
by rhino
[quote name="Nick"]I will pass on this band 15 times out of 10[/quote]

Re: children of bodom

Posted: 20 Jul 2011, 17:22
by Hallucinating dead
:hard-on bearer:



[youtube]1GP_-kXfjfM[/youtube]



[youtube]nbr89uDTr9Y[/youtube]

Re: children of bodom

Posted: 21 Jul 2011, 07:15
by Syysysyd
I don't see why so many people trash children of bodom. They incorporate power/folk/melodic death/neo-classical elements quite well and have a unique sound. Yeah they're poppy and melodic and catchy but they come up with some decent riffs and are much better than most of the stuff ryan posts :redneck: (and I'm referring to the first 3 albums mainly).

Re: children of bodom

Posted: 21 Jul 2011, 07:32
by rhino
i can deal with poppy and melodic but something about this band annoys me...the power metallish side with the keyboards i suppose



also, suck a dick sysysyd or whatever your gay name is

Re: children of bodom

Posted: 21 Jul 2011, 07:58
by Syysysyd
it's syysysyd



and lighten up :santa:

Re: children of bodom

Posted: 21 Jul 2011, 08:02
by rhino
thats nice dear

Re: children of bodom

Posted: 21 Jul 2011, 08:08
by droidspawn
hey ryan post in my devin thread pretty please

Re: children of bodom

Posted: 21 Jul 2011, 08:50
by Methuselah Honeysuckle
[quote name="Syysysyd"]it's syysysyd



and lighten up :santa:[/quote]



:wormlore:

Re: children of bodom

Posted: 21 Jul 2011, 09:36
by Syysysyd
nick nose :tvrkey:

Re: children of bodom

Posted: 21 Jul 2011, 16:13
by rhino
[quote name="only pieces remain"]hey ryan post in my devin thread pretty please[/quote]





I already did look again :santa: