Page 1 of 1

this week

Posted: 24 Jul 2011, 03:15
by deckard
ive been most listening to decapitated.



last 3 albums only. the new one fucking rules, hyper boner riffs :xx:

Re: this week

Posted: 24 Jul 2011, 03:16
by rhino
i have not listened to the new one yet

Re: this week

Posted: 24 Jul 2011, 03:17
by deckard
get on it, its like pantera

Re: this week

Posted: 24 Jul 2011, 03:23
by rhino
:redneck:

Re: this week

Posted: 24 Jul 2011, 03:24
by deckard
those chug riffs are like dimebags

Re: this week

Posted: 27 Jul 2011, 06:34
by M.Bison
[youtube]http://www.bbc.co.uk/comedy/fastshow/ch ... jesse2.jpg[/youtube]



Yeah I'm really not feeling the new Decapitated. Don't like Vogg's Dimebag riffs or the new vocalist much.

Re: this week

Posted: 27 Jul 2011, 12:14
by jawn galliano
wait, the pantera thing is real? :redneck::::::

Re: this week

Posted: 27 Jul 2011, 19:28
by Haunty
What I've heard of the new one sounds like a Meh-shuggah knockoff, which I can do without.

Re: this week

Posted: 28 Jul 2011, 01:48
by Devy

Re: this week

Posted: 28 Jul 2011, 18:56
by M.Bison
[quote name="Devy"]:[youtube]http://www.bbc.co.uk/comedy/fastshow/ch ... jesse2.jpg[/youtube]:[/quote]

Haha... what the fuck did I do there? :redneck:

Re: this week

Posted: 28 Jul 2011, 21:01
by Methuselah Honeysuckle
[youtube][youtube] instead of :santa: