Page 1 of 1

toxic fucking holocaust

Posted: 25 Jul 2011, 01:57
by rhino
just picked up the new one, it fucking rips :xx:





[youtube]JHicchYKblY[/youtube]





alot of groovers on here

Re: toxic fucking holocaust

Posted: 25 Jul 2011, 02:53
by droidspawn
yep its fucking great. I went to the mall of america yesterday and they have an fye! It was awesome as I hadn't been in one of those in about 6 years. They didn't have conjure and command though :shakefist:



I did pick up the Devin -addicted, ghost and deconstruction, lock up - necropolis transparent and dragged into sunlight - hatred for mankind :bang:



Was going to grab a pale horse but it was fucking $17.99 :frown:



God it felt amazing buying metal cds in a store like that again :idea:

Re: toxic fucking holocaust

Posted: 25 Jul 2011, 03:00
by jawn galliano
i thought FYE went out of business a couple years ago :huh:

Re: toxic fucking holocaust

Posted: 25 Jul 2011, 03:11
by droidspawn
that was sam goody then they just changed the name to fye

Re: toxic fucking holocaust

Posted: 25 Jul 2011, 03:13
by rhino
[quote name="only pieces remain"]yep its fucking great. I went to the mall of america yesterday and they have an fye! It was awesome as I hadn't been in one of those in about 6 years. They didn't have conjure and command though :shakefist:



I did pick up the Devin -addicted, ghost and deconstruction, lock up - necropolis transparent and dragged into sunlight - hatred for mankind :bang:



Was going to grab a pale horse but it was fucking $17.99 :frown:



God it felt amazing buying metal cds in a store like that again :idea:[/quote]





thats where i got mine at. actually, i got all the toxic holocaust albums there....

Re: toxic fucking holocaust

Posted: 25 Jul 2011, 03:14
by rhino
i looked for a pale horse named death there today too and i did not see it, i will order that one from amazon

Re: toxic fucking holocaust

Posted: 25 Jul 2011, 03:15
by droidspawn
yeah i wil have to hit up amazon