Page 1 of 1

katatonia

Posted: 29 Jul 2011, 08:04
by droidspawn
[youtube]bxWqHGSlLds[/youtube]



:idea:

Re: katatonia

Posted: 29 Jul 2011, 22:17
by Ninny
:xx:

Re: katatonia

Posted: 30 Jul 2011, 01:15
by droidspawn
hey ninny! enjoying your friday?

Re: katatonia

Posted: 30 Jul 2011, 04:07
by Ninny
This friday is alright :xx: Having a beer :xx:

Re: katatonia

Posted: 30 Jul 2011, 04:10
by rhino
[youtube]9wKYYy-Cyng[/youtube]

[youtube]WYvpfk-I9kI[/youtube]

[youtube]KRQOoDPvqVo[/youtube]

[youtube]GBGptAXOLm0[/youtube]

[youtube]Zua79Gsc5DU[/youtube]





love this band

Re: katatonia

Posted: 30 Jul 2011, 08:43
by mudbuttthegreat
I dont know why I havent listened to these guys much, everytime I hear them I enjoy it.

Re: katatonia

Posted: 30 Jul 2011, 08:48
by droidspawn
they own. Get Tonight's Decision, Discouraged Ones, Last Fair Deal Gone Down, Viva Emptiness, fuck it just get them all.



I don't really care for the first two though. Sounds like every other band.

Re: katatonia

Posted: 30 Jul 2011, 08:48
by Syysysyd
I break :idea:

First song I heard by them and the one that got me into them.



[youtube]8uMij4bNJR0[/youtube]

Re: katatonia

Posted: 30 Jul 2011, 23:05
by Ninny
[youtube]P8BAx7CqS3k[/youtube]

Re: katatonia

Posted: 02 Aug 2011, 12:45
by Aaron
[youtube]LIl50JVT0f8[/youtube]

[youtube]sfrijAWtBSc[/youtube]