Page 1 of 1

hey jorsh

Posted: 30 Jul 2011, 07:51
by rhino
[youtube]DM8dp5_wn5k[/youtube]





:bang:

Re: hey jorsh

Posted: 30 Jul 2011, 08:01
by droidspawn
see other thread :redneck:

Re: hey jorsh

Posted: 30 Jul 2011, 08:08
by rhino
i can edit the thread to another band :redneck:

Re: hey jorsh

Posted: 30 Jul 2011, 08:29
by Methuselah Honeysuckle
Didn't you just make a thread about toxic holocaust like yesterday?

Re: hey jorsh

Posted: 30 Jul 2011, 08:30
by rhino
like a week ago :greenie:

Re: hey jorsh

Posted: 30 Jul 2011, 08:32
by mudbuttthegreat
There is not enough toxic holocaust threads imo

Re: hey jorsh

Posted: 30 Jul 2011, 08:33
by droidspawn
picked up c&c tonight. I fucking love this disc so much. Will probably end up in the top 5 of 2011.





Nuke the cross is fucking amazing live. You seen them live? I seen them last November with Withered, Marduk and Danzig :xx:

Re: hey jorsh

Posted: 30 Jul 2011, 08:41
by rhino
no, but the bonus dvd on conjure and command kic.ks ass....obviously too short though

Re: hey jorsh

Posted: 30 Jul 2011, 08:45
by droidspawn
whats on that? mine is the standard edition. only one they had.

Re: hey jorsh

Posted: 30 Jul 2011, 08:47
by rhino
live show, 9 songs i think, like 25 minutes long

Re: hey jorsh

Posted: 30 Jul 2011, 08:52
by droidspawn
ehh, i can do without that.

Re: hey jorsh

Posted: 30 Jul 2011, 08:57
by rhino
yeah, its cool to watch but after that you just have one of those shitty plastic flip cases that always break

Re: hey jorsh

Posted: 30 Jul 2011, 08:58
by droidspawn
those things :fuckoff:

Re: hey jorsh

Posted: 30 Jul 2011, 09:00
by Methuselah Honeysuckle
[quote name="only pieces remain"]picked up c&c tonight. I fucking love this disc so much. Will probably end up in the top 5 of 2011.





Nuke the cross is fucking amazing live. You seen them live? I seen them last November with Withered, Marduk and Danzig :xx:[/quote]



That is a poop tour

Re: hey jorsh

Posted: 30 Jul 2011, 09:03
by droidspawn
I don't like withered but I dug the other 4 bands. Shit, I forgot Possessed was on the bill too :redneck:

Re: hey jorsh

Posted: 30 Jul 2011, 09:05
by Methuselah Honeysuckle
:santa: