Page 1 of 1

Rammstein shows....

Posted: 30 Jul 2011, 18:40
by ANGEL OF DESEASE
watch from : 3:27



[youtube]uxO_tWyeFWs[/youtube]

:oldryan: :lol: :lol:

Re: Rammstein shows....

Posted: 30 Jul 2011, 19:12
by scarica
:lol:



Crazy shit. I've always wanted to attend one of their live shows.

Re: Rammstein shows....

Posted: 30 Jul 2011, 19:39
by shadowalk
I remember this from the Family Values VHS. I heard they even got arrested for that.

Re: Rammstein shows....

Posted: 30 Jul 2011, 19:52
by rhino
shitty music, gay schtick

Re: Rammstein shows....

Posted: 30 Jul 2011, 19:54
by mudbuttthegreat
lawlz

Re: Rammstein shows....

Posted: 30 Jul 2011, 22:09
by droidspawn
holy old. As shadowalk said, this was on the 1998 family values vhs.

Re: Rammstein shows....

Posted: 31 Jul 2011, 00:44
by Mr. P
I has seen this act perform live on stage. It was odd.



It is a good song also. It could be added back to the setlist for their next tour :redneck:

Re: Rammstein shows....

Posted: 31 Jul 2011, 01:09
by Syysysyd
[youtube]f-BqDHcawYk[/youtube]

Re: Rammstein shows....

Posted: 31 Jul 2011, 06:05
by Mesarthim
[quote name="scarica"]:lol:



Crazy shit. I've always wanted to attend one of their live shows.[/quote]

Re: Rammstein shows....

Posted: 31 Jul 2011, 06:06
by Mesarthim
[quote name="only pieces remain"]holy old. As shadowalk said, this was on the 1998 family values vhs.[/quote]





except this is from their Live aus Berlin dvd

Re: Rammstein shows....

Posted: 31 Jul 2011, 06:23
by droidspawn
oh, well whatever. Family values vhs was released before that so that's where I seen it. :santa:

Re: Rammstein shows....

Posted: 31 Jul 2011, 08:50
by Olden Polynice
[quote name="rhino"]shitty music, gay schtick[/quote]