Page 1 of 1

U.S.A. Charts

Posted: 30 Jul 2011, 18:41
by ANGEL OF DESEASE
hey u.s.a friends:

what is the biggest sellers nowadays in the U.s.a.?



how is the situation?

Re: U.S.A. Charts

Posted: 30 Jul 2011, 19:55
by rhino
I honestly don't know as i dont pay attention or listen to the radio at all :santa:

Re: U.S.A. Charts

Posted: 30 Jul 2011, 22:11
by droidspawn
the new lady gaga sold something like 2 million the first week :piss1:

Re: U.S.A. Charts

Posted: 30 Jul 2011, 23:10
by Methuselah Honeysuckle
<!-- w -->www.billboard.com<!-- w -->

Re: U.S.A. Charts

Posted: 31 Jul 2011, 01:26
by Syysysyd
eminem probably

Re: U.S.A. Charts

Posted: 31 Jul 2011, 01:28
by ANGEL OF DESEASE
[quote name="Syysysyd"]eminem probably[/quote]





he is still so that big? :huh:

Re: U.S.A. Charts

Posted: 31 Jul 2011, 02:48
by rhino
[youtube]DPVTl9K0lqc[/youtube]

Re: U.S.A. Charts

Posted: 31 Jul 2011, 02:52
by ANGEL OF DESEASE
:lol:

Re: U.S.A. Charts

Posted: 31 Jul 2011, 02:56
by ANGEL OF DESEASE
[youtube]eJO5HU_7_1w[/youtube]



I remember when Eminem blasted the charts, I was a teenager :redneck:

Re: U.S.A. Charts

Posted: 31 Jul 2011, 04:31
by Abzu
crack cocaine

Re: U.S.A. Charts

Posted: 02 Aug 2011, 12:40
by Aaron
Probably Taylor Swift, Justin Beiber, Katy Perry, or Lady Gaga. I really don't know, I really don't care.

Re: U.S.A. Charts

Posted: 02 Aug 2011, 13:35
by jawn galliano
i don't understand lady gaga's popularity amongst people with otherwise good taste in music. there is like this weird legion of people who are fervent apologists who will defend her up and down for reasons that defy any sensible explanation. i'm pretty sure there's a whole bunch of them that post here, in fact



show yourselves

Re: U.S.A. Charts

Posted: 02 Aug 2011, 14:12
by vega
i like bad romance :oldryan:

Re: U.S.A. Charts

Posted: 03 Aug 2011, 06:54
by Meat Engine
[quote name="Derek Waters"]i don't understand lady gaga's popularity amongst people with otherwise good taste in music. there is like this weird legion of people who are fervent apologists who will defend her up and down for reasons that defy any sensible explanation. i'm pretty sure there's a whole bunch of them that post here, in fact



show yourselves[/quote]



She can sing well, and understands the elements of what makes a good pop song. She does have some vapid lyrics, though. Music is not something that lends itself to universal comparisons - you compare within genres and generations. I like Lady Gaga. As well, I like Adele, I like Amy Winehouse, I like Depeche Mode, I like Duran Duran, and I am unapologetic.

Re: U.S.A. Charts

Posted: 03 Aug 2011, 07:47
by Wacky Waving Inflatable Arm-Flailing Tube Man
how dare you lump depeche mode in with the rest of that :judge:

Re: U.S.A. Charts

Posted: 03 Aug 2011, 08:33
by Abzu
[quote name="powered by pork"]how dare you lump depeche mode in with the rest of that :judge:[/quote]

Re: U.S.A. Charts

Posted: 03 Aug 2011, 08:48
by Meat Engine
I don't wanna sound like a queer or nothing, but I think Depeche Mode is a sweet band.

Re: U.S.A. Charts

Posted: 03 Aug 2011, 09:11
by Abzu
[quote name="Meat Engine"]I don't wanna sound like a queer or nothing, but I think Depeche Mode is a sweet band.[/quote]

Me too. That's why :judge: for lumping them with the other rubbish! :shake:

Re: U.S.A. Charts

Posted: 03 Aug 2011, 11:35
by jawn galliano
i ain't got nothing against depeche mode although i don't go nuts for 'em or anything



but lady gaga is nothing but vapid lyrics on top of pedestrian pop/dance music. i guess i just don't understand why people haven't been going equally nuts for every other top 40 act over the past ten years, because fundamentally there really isn't much difference between them all



if people dig it that's fine and all i guess. i think what gets under my skin is, it just seems like she gets a pass where anyone else doing the exact same shit would be written off without a second thought. and it's obviously not 'cuz she's super hot or anything, which would be a poor excuse but at least an understandable one

Re: U.S.A. Charts

Posted: 03 Aug 2011, 18:42
by Abzu
She gets a little respect from me, but not much. I like that she handles the whole creative end herself, which sets her apart from the vast majority of the pop world who are typically without any input. Her music is absolute shit, though.