Page 1 of 1
Shape of Despair
Posted: 02 Aug 2011, 13:05
by Aaron
I don't think they've been mentioned here for a good while now. Post some good shit from them.
[youtube]5l4FBoG-KU0[/youtube]
A speaking of said band, what the fuck ever happened to them?
Re: Shape of Despair
Posted: 02 Aug 2011, 13:30
by jawn galliano
ehhh i used to dig on 'em hard but i kinda burnt myself out on the whole funeral doom thing years ago
Re: Shape of Despair
Posted: 02 Aug 2011, 13:35
by Aaron
So have I. But for some odd reason, tonight felt like a good night to listen to said.
Re: Shape of Despair
Posted: 02 Aug 2011, 20:26
by Mesarthim
I was burnt out for a while too but i recently got back into a lot of funeral doom.
Re: Shape of Despair
Posted: 02 Aug 2011, 23:17
by Aaron
It's nothing that I'd be listening to a whole lot, like i used to.