I used to meh the shit out of this

Talk about the classic Dionysian passion. Post the genres, eras, albums and bands that whammy your bar. Try not to post gloryhole era threads.
Post Reply
User avatar
Spirits of the Deep Waters
Ancient One
Posts: 1324
Joined: 21 Dec 2009, 17:45

I used to meh the shit out of this

Post by Spirits of the Deep Waters »

[youtube]nPw0JUptfUM[/youtube]



But now I can't stop listen to it
User avatar
Anjel
Ancient One
Posts: 1269
Joined: 11 May 2010, 00:30

Re: I used to meh the shit out of this

Post by Anjel »

Obscura. :xx: :xx:
User avatar
jawn galliano
Yahtzee Genius
Posts: 24044
Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 04:24

Re: I used to meh the shit out of this

Post by jawn galliano »

see this is the only acceptable form of obscura
User avatar
Syysysyd
Ancient One
Posts: 1246
Joined: 19 May 2009, 08:49

Re: I used to meh the shit out of this

Post by Syysysyd »

I was the same way.



[youtube]SZGcOorSuo8[/youtube]
User avatar
Hugo.
Metal God
Posts: 15495
Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 10:05
Location: Ireland

Re: I used to meh the shit out of this

Post by Hugo. »

[quote name="Derek Waters"]see this is the only acceptable form of obscura[/quote]
Image
User avatar
Methuselah Honeysuckle
Postwhore
Posts: 59379
Joined: 26 Jul 2009, 22:32
Location: the bottle dump

Re: I used to meh the shit out of this

Post by Methuselah Honeysuckle »

[quote name="Hugo"]
[quote name="Derek Waters"]see this is the only acceptable form of obscura[/quote][/quote]
vega wrote:But when I am meeting she is a round circle like egg. :oldryan: . She is eating 88% of foods and I am paying 100% bill.
Ninny wrote: ↑
10 Oct 2021, 21:53
but now I want to suck her soft parts.
droidspawn
I'd Rank That For $1
Posts: 49521
Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 06:40
Location: to the depths, in degradation

Re: I used to meh the shit out of this

Post by droidspawn »

[quote name="Nick"]
[quote name="Hugo"]
[quote name="Derek Waters"]see this is the only acceptable form of obscura[/quote][/quote][/quote]
Post Reply