[youtube]nPw0JUptfUM[/youtube]
But now I can't stop listen to it
I used to meh the shit out of this
- Spirits of the Deep Waters
- Ancient One
- Posts: 1324
- Joined: 21 Dec 2009, 17:45
- Anjel
- Ancient One
- Posts: 1269
- Joined: 11 May 2010, 00:30
- jawn galliano
- Yahtzee Genius
- Posts: 24044
- Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 04:24
Re: I used to meh the shit out of this
see this is the only acceptable form of obscura
- Syysysyd
- Ancient One
- Posts: 1246
- Joined: 19 May 2009, 08:49
Re: I used to meh the shit out of this
I was the same way.
[youtube]SZGcOorSuo8[/youtube]
[youtube]SZGcOorSuo8[/youtube]
- Hugo.
- Metal God
- Posts: 15495
- Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 10:05
- Location: Ireland
Re: I used to meh the shit out of this
[quote name="Derek Waters"]see this is the only acceptable form of obscura[/quote]

- Methuselah Honeysuckle
- Postwhore
- Posts: 59379
- Joined: 26 Jul 2009, 22:32
- Location: the bottle dump
Re: I used to meh the shit out of this
[quote name="Hugo"]
[quote name="Derek Waters"]see this is the only acceptable form of obscura[/quote][/quote]
[quote name="Derek Waters"]see this is the only acceptable form of obscura[/quote][/quote]
-
droidspawn
- I'd Rank That For $1
- Posts: 49521
- Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 06:40
- Location: to the depths, in degradation
Re: I used to meh the shit out of this
[quote name="Nick"]
[quote name="Hugo"]
[quote name="Derek Waters"]see this is the only acceptable form of obscura[/quote][/quote][/quote]
[quote name="Hugo"]
[quote name="Derek Waters"]see this is the only acceptable form of obscura[/quote][/quote][/quote]