Page 1 of 1

I used to meh the shit out of this

Posted: 02 Aug 2011, 17:24
by Spirits of the Deep Waters
[youtube]nPw0JUptfUM[/youtube]



But now I can't stop listen to it

Re: I used to meh the shit out of this

Posted: 02 Aug 2011, 19:07
by Anjel
Obscura. :xx: :xx:

Re: I used to meh the shit out of this

Posted: 02 Aug 2011, 23:14
by jawn galliano
see this is the only acceptable form of obscura

Re: I used to meh the shit out of this

Posted: 02 Aug 2011, 23:40
by Syysysyd
I was the same way.



[youtube]SZGcOorSuo8[/youtube]

Re: I used to meh the shit out of this

Posted: 03 Aug 2011, 01:00
by Hugo.
[quote name="Derek Waters"]see this is the only acceptable form of obscura[/quote]

Re: I used to meh the shit out of this

Posted: 03 Aug 2011, 03:04
by Methuselah Honeysuckle
[quote name="Hugo"]
[quote name="Derek Waters"]see this is the only acceptable form of obscura[/quote][/quote]

Re: I used to meh the shit out of this

Posted: 03 Aug 2011, 05:02
by droidspawn
[quote name="Nick"]
[quote name="Hugo"]
[quote name="Derek Waters"]see this is the only acceptable form of obscura[/quote][/quote][/quote]