Page 1 of 1

paradise lost

Posted: 05 Aug 2011, 06:02
by rhino
fucking great band. post some of your favorite paradise lost songs



[youtube]Lao7170HKKs[/youtube]

[youtube]VcW494uaL-4[/youtube]

[youtube]Bsdncbj7_DI[/youtube]

[youtube]17iVSVW432M[/youtube]

[youtube]KFqsO7TAO1o[/youtube]

Re: paradise lost

Posted: 05 Aug 2011, 08:54
by PrismAndGate
I have never listened to them :santa:

Re: paradise lost

Posted: 05 Aug 2011, 09:24
by droidspawn
awesome band. I much prefer the latter half of their records though. The last 3 have been :xx:



[youtube]JMxZfDacPzg[/youtube]

Re: paradise lost

Posted: 05 Aug 2011, 11:25
by Mr. P
I have not listened them in years. First albums to Draconian Times are great but after that everything went downhill.



Embers fire :xx:

Re: paradise lost

Posted: 05 Aug 2011, 15:34
by rhino
[quote name="Mr. P"]I have not listened them in years. First albums to Draconian Times are great but after that everything went downhill.



Embers fire :xx:[/quote]





you should check out the last 3 or 4 albums, they really stepped it up

Re: paradise lost

Posted: 06 Aug 2011, 03:57
by Ninny
[youtube]ypfKDGRoXus[/youtube] :idea:

Re: paradise lost

Posted: 06 Aug 2011, 04:12
by rhino
you like newer paradise lost, ninny?

Re: paradise lost

Posted: 06 Aug 2011, 15:22
by Ninny
No :homework: It stops after Icon for me

[youtube]Qal1bavvLYc[/youtube] :idea:

Though Say just words is a nice song ;) Post some more new songs Ryan

Re: paradise lost

Posted: 06 Aug 2011, 17:16
by rhino
they get a little heavier on their last album :idea:



[youtube]o1r-GxsS6L4[/youtube]

[youtube]9VC3QK20U0c[/youtube]





:xx:

Re: paradise lost

Posted: 07 Aug 2011, 01:55
by Ninny
:interessant: