Page 1 of 1

eh oh dee

Posted: 07 Aug 2011, 02:06
by rhino
[youtube]mX8n5IiSB-8[/youtube]

[youtube]jPNxPF1aaL0[/youtube]

[youtube]VRzwFDvzqMI[/youtube]

Re: eh oh dee

Posted: 07 Aug 2011, 02:10
by ANGEL OF DESEASE
ahaha, they were fucking high at that show. Vince sang as a shit cause he had too much J.D., qualudee and cocaine.



Is impossible not considering how much punk attitude they had at the beginning



[youtube]2spuprrj4Pg[/youtube]



this festival was amazing



crue,ozzy,van halen

Re: eh oh dee

Posted: 07 Aug 2011, 02:16
by rhino
[youtube]QyapJ9iCWxA[/youtube]





if i ever see them live i would love to hear most songs from the first 2 albums :idea:

Re: eh oh dee

Posted: 07 Aug 2011, 02:18
by ANGEL OF DESEASE
I saw em live 2 times and I was both show fucking drunk :oldryan:

Re: eh oh dee

Posted: 07 Aug 2011, 02:20
by rhino
only one that i think that has any life left in them is nikki sixx. even though he is 51 or 52 now he still has a punk attitude



[youtube]0NCVdqbwKnI[/youtube]





:xx:

Re: eh oh dee

Posted: 07 Aug 2011, 02:44
by ANGEL OF DESEASE
ahahah yeah I saw this video on youtube this week. :redneck:



he's a fucking idol :xx:

Re: eh oh dee

Posted: 07 Aug 2011, 02:53
by shubniggurath
The only great Crue record is the s/t with John Corabi.

Re: eh oh dee

Posted: 07 Aug 2011, 02:54
by rhino
[quote name="slimegod"]The only great Crue record is the s/t with John Corabi.[/quote]





i am going to download this right now

Re: eh oh dee

Posted: 07 Aug 2011, 03:56
by ANGEL OF DESEASE
[quote name="slimegod"]The only great Crue record is the s/t with John Corabi.[/quote]





I appreciate John Corabi and I have that album,but actually that album and that tour were a big fail. The real motley crue is totally another kind of stuff man.

Re: eh oh dee

Posted: 07 Aug 2011, 03:58
by ANGEL OF DESEASE
I like this youtube video section of rehearsal in 1994, John Corabi period :redneck:



[youtube]vTPiH3Tv144[/youtube]