Page 1 of 1

metal gods?

Posted: 09 Aug 2011, 01:55
by ANGEL OF DESEASE
who are the metal gods??

WHO ARE THE FUCKING METAL GODS?

WHO ARE THE FUCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKING METAL GODS?

WHO ARE THE FUCKING METAL FUCKING GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOODS????????????



[youtube]QnyM5y9KA24[/youtube]



:bang: :bang: :bang: :bang:



I was listening this this late afternoon while jogging

I wanted to kill someone with a knife

Re: metal gods?

Posted: 09 Aug 2011, 01:56
by PrismAndGate
Metal + jogging = :xx:

Re: metal gods?

Posted: 09 Aug 2011, 01:58
by ANGEL OF DESEASE
I like running after a big cup of black cawfee and listening fucking metal. It helps me a lot to do a good exercise

Re: metal gods?

Posted: 09 Aug 2011, 02:37
by agony bagony
watch out you don't burn the old heart out there aod

Re: metal gods?

Posted: 09 Aug 2011, 03:08
by ANGEL OF DESEASE
for the too much cawfee dusto?

Re: metal gods?

Posted: 09 Aug 2011, 03:44
by agony bagony
too much cawfee and lady-plowing :idea: