Page 1 of 1

PrismAndGate

Posted: 11 Aug 2011, 23:18
by Anjel
Your signature. :xx: :xx: :xx:

Re: PrismAndGate

Posted: 12 Aug 2011, 00:28
by PrismAndGate
[youtube]M_AsK3rv5so[/youtube] :xx:

Re: PrismAndGate

Posted: 12 Aug 2011, 01:26
by droidspawn
Chapters of Repugnance >

Re: PrismAndGate

Posted: 12 Aug 2011, 01:35
by Anjel
[quote name="only pieces remain"]Chapters of Repugnance >[/quote]



I really can't decide which one of them I like the most. But I hope you are not implying that Psalms is bad.

Re: PrismAndGate

Posted: 12 Aug 2011, 02:11
by droidspawn
of course not. I just enjoy cor a fair bit more.

Re: PrismAndGate

Posted: 12 Aug 2011, 07:17
by PrismAndGate
I wouldn't say that I like either album more than the other. It's more of a "which one am I in the mood for?" situation.

Re: PrismAndGate

Posted: 12 Aug 2011, 07:19
by PrismAndGate
I enjoy everything off of Prelude to The Tragedy as well.



[youtube]VI6OMM5neJk[/youtube] especially this one. :idea:

Re: PrismAndGate

Posted: 13 Aug 2011, 00:11
by Anjel
[youtube]px9xRHFExCE[/youtube]

HIgh Quality video from MOD '09.