Page 1 of 1

god of thunder. . .

Posted: 14 Aug 2011, 20:54
by ANGEL OF DESEASE
and rock'n rooooooooooll

the spell you're under,

will rob you of your virgin souuuuuuuuuuuul



[youtube]zgkLhfiGIqY[/youtube]



Gene :grimb:

Re: god of thunder. . .

Posted: 14 Aug 2011, 20:54
by ANGEL OF DESEASE
[youtube]8w9PnlhE6Ew[/youtube]

Re: god of thunder. . .

Posted: 14 Aug 2011, 20:55
by ANGEL OF DESEASE
[youtube]5FWycGbQJ54[/youtube]







God of thunder is one of my fav Kiss song ever



I want to fuck a bitch with this blasting on air

Re: god of thunder. . .

Posted: 14 Aug 2011, 21:17
by rhino

Re: god of thunder. . .

Posted: 14 Aug 2011, 21:21
by ANGEL OF DESEASE
:lol:



ahahaaahaha, I remember when I saw this. Is fucking creepy.



I think is true that Gene fucked a thousands women in his life, but I am sure a good 90% were hookers and ugly groupies :redneck:

Re: god of thunder. . .

Posted: 14 Aug 2011, 23:25
by vega
Image

Re: god of thunder. . .

Posted: 15 Aug 2011, 01:03
by ANGEL OF DESEASE
[quote name="vega"]Image[/quote]