Page 1 of 1

everybodies working for the weekend

Posted: 18 Aug 2011, 03:50
by rhino
[youtube]0-lH2nhC_R4[/youtube]





Image

Re: everybodies working for the weekend

Posted: 18 Aug 2011, 04:07
by droidspawn
friday needs to hurry the fuck up already. been a slow week.

Re: everybodies working for the weekend

Posted: 18 Aug 2011, 04:15
by Hugo.
Thats actually one of my USA jams :gay:

Re: everybodies working for the weekend

Posted: 18 Aug 2011, 04:28
by Methuselah Honeysuckle
What the fuck

Re: everybodies working for the weekend

Posted: 18 Aug 2011, 04:39
by rhino
[quote name="only pieces remain"]friday needs to hurry the fuck up already. been a slow week.[/quote]

Re: everybodies working for the weekend

Posted: 18 Aug 2011, 06:07
by Abzu
I have weekends off. :xx:

Re: everybodies working for the weekend

Posted: 18 Aug 2011, 06:34
by Methuselah Honeysuckle
[quote name=";,,;"]I have weekends off. :xx:[/quote]



All the cool kids do!

Re: everybodies working for the weekend

Posted: 18 Aug 2011, 06:34
by droidspawn
:santa:

Re: everybodies working for the weekend

Posted: 18 Aug 2011, 07:14
by jawn galliano
[quote name="rhino"]Image[/quote]



NO! :shake:

Re: everybodies working for the weekend

Posted: 18 Aug 2011, 07:16
by Abzu
Found out today that my job has snow days :greenie:

Re: everybodies working for the weekend

Posted: 18 Aug 2011, 07:46
by Hugo.
Yeah all those starving old people can go to hell when the precipitation goes all snowy!

Re: everybodies working for the weekend

Posted: 18 Aug 2011, 07:47
by Methuselah Honeysuckle
Old people :hate:

Re: everybodies working for the weekend

Posted: 18 Aug 2011, 08:55
by Abzu
:grimb:

Re: everybodies working for the weekend

Posted: 18 Aug 2011, 16:51
by FUKKET
[quote name="rhino"][youtube]0-lH2nhC_R4[/youtube]





Image[/quote]



I like that song.... :blush: Image

I guess from Bungle covering it and tearing it up

Re: everybodies working for the weekend

Posted: 21 Aug 2011, 07:57
by scarica
I like this song. Brings back old 80's memories. :gay:

Re: everybodies working for the weekend

Posted: 21 Aug 2011, 10:24
by shadowalk
I like this song. :santa:

Re: everybodies working for the weekend

Posted: 22 Aug 2011, 08:25
by FUKKET
[quote name="scarica"]I like this song. Brings back old 80's memories. :gay:[/quote]