Page 1 of 1

new primus

Posted: 20 Aug 2011, 07:39
by droidspawn
i'm diggin this. skinner you heard it yet?

Re: new primus

Posted: 20 Aug 2011, 07:57
by Methuselah Honeysuckle
<!-- l --><a class="postlink-local" href="forum/viewtopic.php?f=5&t=12759">viewto ... t=12759</a><!-- l -->

Re: new primus

Posted: 20 Aug 2011, 08:03
by droidspawn
i'm talking the whole enchilada, as in anaal leakage :santa:

Re: new primus

Posted: 20 Aug 2011, 08:27
by Methuselah Honeysuckle
:gay:

Re: new primus

Posted: 20 Aug 2011, 14:07
by neckred
their best album since Punchbowl if you ask meinself

Re: new primus

Posted: 21 Aug 2011, 07:25
by droidspawn
no one else is enjoying this :mmno:

Re: new primus

Posted: 21 Aug 2011, 07:44
by neckred
in the name of Lee Van Cleef I resurrected my Lee Van Cleef thread

Re: new primus

Posted: 21 Aug 2011, 08:05
by Abzu
I approve of new Primus.

Re: new primus

Posted: 21 Aug 2011, 10:09
by droidspawn
:brushteeth:

Re: new primus

Posted: 21 Aug 2011, 11:51
by Mesarthim
I need to get this.

Re: new primus

Posted: 21 Aug 2011, 12:26
by droidspawn
you should, it's really good

Re: new primus

Posted: 23 Aug 2011, 01:03
by Sonny
I saw them in Manchester and they were fucking awesome. Been looking forward to hearing this ever since.

Re: new primus

Posted: 23 Aug 2011, 01:05
by Mesarthim
I got this, its pretty damn good.

Re: new primus

Posted: 23 Aug 2011, 01:07
by Sonny
Where can I finds it?

Re: new primus

Posted: 23 Aug 2011, 01:16
by Mesarthim
to the lumbergocopter!

Re: new primus

Posted: 23 Aug 2011, 01:18
by Mesarthim
<!-- l --><a class="postlink-local" href="forum/viewtopic.php?f=7&t=12845">viewto ... t=12845</a><!-- l --> :santq: