Page 1 of 1
Obscured Secretions
Posted: 21 Aug 2011, 08:30
by SCUNT
I don't know who is into the brute stuff on here but OS features members of To Violently Vomit and Necrotic Disgorgement It's pretty fruital but sounds different from those bands, almost has an Immolation vibe at times, IMO. I think at least some of you should like it! I can also share their two song demo if anyone is interested.
the video won't embed so whatever <!-- m -->
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RYneyUWR_f0<!-- m -->
Re: Obscured Secretions
Posted: 21 Aug 2011, 19:38
by rhino
Re: Obscured Secretions
Posted: 25 Aug 2011, 01:50
by SCUNT
=/
Re: Obscured Secretions
Posted: 25 Aug 2011, 03:17
by SCUNT
I am disappoint
Re: Obscured Secretions
Posted: 25 Aug 2011, 04:04
by rhino
you like any black metal these days smelly
Re: Obscured Secretions
Posted: 25 Aug 2011, 05:01
by SCUNT
I do, yeah. not a lot but a few bands tickle my fancy
Re: Obscured Secretions
Posted: 25 Aug 2011, 05:15
by rhino
Re: Obscured Secretions
Posted: 25 Aug 2011, 05:38
by SCUNT
I missed you secretary of state
Re: Obscured Secretions
Posted: 25 Aug 2011, 05:41
by Mesarthim
Re: Obscured Secretions
Posted: 25 Aug 2011, 06:20
by rhino
Re: Obscured Secretions
Posted: 25 Aug 2011, 15:03
by Hugo.
[youtube]MjSZmXmXB0w[/youtube]
[youtube]RYneyUWR_f0[/youtube]
<!-- m -->
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=<!-- m -->
RYneyUWR_f0
You only use the bold part when embedding.
This music is fun!

Re: Obscured Secretions
Posted: 25 Aug 2011, 20:49
by Anjel
I downloaded this a while ago. It doesn't touch Consume the Forsaken.
Re: Obscured Secretions
Posted: 25 Aug 2011, 22:59
by SCUNT
I've got a four song instrumental demo that was given to me if anyone wants it, it hasn't been released or anything
Re: Obscured Secretions
Posted: 28 Aug 2011, 05:55
by Anjel
Somewhat related:
[youtube]r0ThWthOjeM[/youtube]
Re: Obscured Secretions
Posted: 29 Aug 2011, 01:56
by SCUNT
I know most of the ladies on the board aren't big BDM fans or anything, but goddamnit fuck Ricky Myers for continuing the Disgorge name without Diego. The fact the band went on hiatus when Ben died should have been a clear enough indicator that Disgorge was no more. I'd rather Disgorge be dead than see it in it's current incarnation.
To Violently Vomit, however, is fucking

:::::::::::: to the max and I won't hear otherwise.
Re: Obscured Secretions
Posted: 29 Aug 2011, 01:57
by SCUNT
I've watched that TVV video like five times now

Re: Obscured Secretions
Posted: 29 Aug 2011, 05:55
by Syysysyd
I keep thinking of Obscured Limitations every time I see this thread
Re: Obscured Secretions
Posted: 30 Aug 2011, 22:24
by PrismAndGate
[quote name="smelly"]I've watched that TVV video like five times now

[/quote]

I subscribed to that channel just because of their MOD footage. And yeah, TVV straight up owns.
Re: Obscured Secretions
Posted: 31 Aug 2011, 00:59
by SCUNT
I've been trying to learn consume the forsaken on guitar for like, three days now and it just makes my hands hurt

Re: Obscured Secretions
Posted: 31 Aug 2011, 03:02
by Hugo.
By ear or tab?
Re: Obscured Secretions
Posted: 31 Aug 2011, 22:44
by SCUNT
<!-- w -->
www.riversofgore.com<!-- w -->
