Page 1 of 1

Mr.Bungle!

Posted: 22 Aug 2011, 10:07
by LAVAGOD
Wow I haven't listened to this band since 6th grade! That first lp is just insane!

Re: Mr.Bungle!

Posted: 22 Aug 2011, 10:08
by agony bagony
i'll let someone else say it

Re: Mr.Bungle!

Posted: 22 Aug 2011, 10:11
by Methuselah Honeysuckle
Well its not in the WRONG FUCKING FORUM anymore

Re: Mr.Bungle!

Posted: 22 Aug 2011, 15:02
by FUKKET
nice music by nice guys

Re: Mr.Bungle!

Posted: 22 Aug 2011, 19:01
by droidspawn
my ass is on fire

Re: Mr.Bungle!

Posted: 22 Aug 2011, 23:11
by jawn galliano
don't



you



FUCKIN'



LOOK AT ME

Re: Mr.Bungle!

Posted: 23 Aug 2011, 03:32
by LAVAGOD
[quote name="Nick"]Well its not in the WRONG FUCKING FORUM anymore[/quote]

talking about music in the music forum in wrong :huh:

Re: Mr.Bungle!

Posted: 23 Aug 2011, 03:51
by Methuselah Honeysuckle
You posted this in free discussion. Posting this here thread in free discussion earns you a WRONG FUCKING FORUM.

Re: Mr.Bungle!

Posted: 23 Aug 2011, 04:30
by rhino
not too big of a fan of bungle, but i do like this song this_______________________________________________________much





[youtube]ql_lqduzxEk[/youtube]

Re: Mr.Bungle!

Posted: 23 Aug 2011, 05:17
by LAVAGOD
[quote name="Nick"]You posted this in free discussion. Posting this here thread in free discussion earns you a WRONG FUCKING FORUM.[/quote]

It's funny cuz this is in music

Re: Mr.Bungle!

Posted: 23 Aug 2011, 05:19
by rhino
because it was moved to the music forum

Re: Mr.Bungle!

Posted: 23 Aug 2011, 05:26
by Methuselah Honeysuckle
What isn't funny is how thick your skull is. So I'll try to dumb it down for you and explain it again. I have what people call mod powers which allow me to move threads where I want. So I moved the thread from free discussion where you originally posted it to the where it currently is.

Re: Mr.Bungle!

Posted: 23 Aug 2011, 05:33
by LAVAGOD
[quote name="Nick"]What isn't funny is how thick your skull is. So I'll try to dumb it down for you and explain it again. I have what people call mod powers which allow me to move threads where I want. So I moved the thread from free discussion where you originally posted it to the where it currently is.[/quote]

Nope!! Liar liar pants on fire

Re: Mr.Bungle!

Posted: 23 Aug 2011, 05:52
by rhino
:redneck:

Re: Mr.Bungle!

Posted: 23 Aug 2011, 06:09
by droidspawn
your sig aint working ryan

Re: Mr.Bungle!

Posted: 23 Aug 2011, 06:44
by Methuselah Honeysuckle
I see it

Re: Mr.Bungle!

Posted: 23 Aug 2011, 10:28
by FUKKET
[quote name="Skinoperable"]qiyamat qiyamat a tawil

qiyamat qiyamat insan al kamel[/quote]

:bang:

Re: Mr.Bungle!

Posted: 23 Aug 2011, 17:20
by agony bagony
[quote name="LAVAGOD"]
[quote name="Nick"]What isn't funny is how thick your skull is. So I'll try to dumb it down for you and explain it again. I have what people call mod powers which allow me to move threads where I want. So I moved the thread from free discussion where you originally posted it to the where it currently is.[/quote]

Nope!! Liar liar pants on fire[/quote]



no he's actually 100% accurate. which is why the second post in this thread is what it is. i let someone else say wrong fucking forum because that's where this thread was



now stop being a twat :santa:

Re: Mr.Bungle!

Posted: 24 Aug 2011, 04:13
by LAVAGOD
Twat :idea:

my ass is on fire is definetly my favourite song of theres