Page 1 of 1

hey jorsh

Posted: 23 Aug 2011, 04:26
by rhino
you ever get into seventh void much?



i forgot how kick ass it is :idea:





[youtube]GtL86buzpFY[/youtube]

Re: hey jorsh

Posted: 23 Aug 2011, 05:42
by droidspawn
never heard. I'll listen after i eat.

Re: hey jorsh

Posted: 23 Aug 2011, 05:48
by rhino
johnny kelly, and kenny hickey :xx: , and some other dude from pale horse...





[youtube]GirIhasAScY[/youtube]

Re: hey jorsh

Posted: 24 Aug 2011, 05:47
by rhino
missing out :shake:

Re: hey jorsh

Posted: 24 Aug 2011, 06:33
by droidspawn
I listened. It was ok but seemed kinda generic to me.

Re: hey jorsh

Posted: 24 Aug 2011, 06:50
by rhino
:santa:

Re: hey jorsh

Posted: 24 Aug 2011, 07:47
by droidspawn
I've been jamming behind the blackest tears lately. I like it now more than I did when it came out :idea:

Re: hey jorsh

Posted: 24 Aug 2011, 07:56
by droidspawn
[youtube]7GpqTSBo1i0[/youtube]



:bang:

Re: hey jorsh

Posted: 24 Aug 2011, 08:05
by rhino
i still think that cd rules and i will play it a bit, but i'm kind of burned out on it from jamming it so much last summer when it first came out and many times since then. some serious fucking grooves going on



you ever get into the first kos?

Re: hey jorsh

Posted: 24 Aug 2011, 08:20
by droidspawn
second is much much better imo. blends together seamlessly.

Re: hey jorsh

Posted: 24 Aug 2011, 08:31
by rhino
this is correct but there are still some really good songs on the first one



[youtube]uG9wCq5fVFo[/youtube]





kick drums are :xx: