Page 1 of 1

i am jamming blackwater park

Posted: 24 Aug 2011, 05:53
by rhino
its been very many moons, but i am enjoying the relaxed atmosphere on this. i need to get back into opeth again in the near future, ecspecially for some fall time listening. also, i still think still life is one of the best albums ever







anybody else listen to any opeth anymore? :santa:

Re: i am jamming blackwater park

Posted: 24 Aug 2011, 06:20
by PrismAndGate
I give 'em a spin every now and then, definitely good fall music. My favorite album is actually Ghost Reveries right now, though I admit I've sarded/semi-listened to a lot of the older stuff.

Re: i am jamming blackwater park

Posted: 24 Aug 2011, 07:52
by droidspawn
yeah still life will always be my favorite opeth. album is haunting. can't wait for heritage :thingy:

Re: i am jamming blackwater park

Posted: 24 Aug 2011, 08:06
by rhino
i'm not feeling the new track :oldryan:

Re: i am jamming blackwater park

Posted: 24 Aug 2011, 08:22
by droidspawn
I think the change could be killer if they pull it off the right way.

Re: i am jamming blackwater park

Posted: 24 Aug 2011, 11:34
by Hugo.
I find myself liking the new one a lot, has a unique vibe to it.



This song is so fucking amazing.



[youtube]0QwWydffbc4[/youtube]

Re: i am jamming blackwater park

Posted: 24 Aug 2011, 22:05
by mudbuttthegreat
De liv er ance :bang:

Re: i am jamming blackwater park

Posted: 25 Aug 2011, 02:26
by Hugo.
I'm not gonna argue with that one :thingy:

Re: i am jamming blackwater park

Posted: 25 Aug 2011, 02:31
by shadowalk
It's been quite a while since I actually listened to Opeth. Mayhaps I shall rekindle the win of their music. :idea:

Re: i am jamming blackwater park

Posted: 25 Aug 2011, 02:32
by Hugo.
Just fire on deliverance for the lulz.

Re: i am jamming blackwater park

Posted: 25 Aug 2011, 02:35
by shadowalk
My Arms Your Hearse :xx:

Re: i am jamming blackwater park

Posted: 25 Aug 2011, 02:50
by Hugo.
There is also that album.

Re: i am jamming blackwater park

Posted: 25 Aug 2011, 02:50
by Methuselah Honeysuckle
:shake:

Re: i am jamming blackwater park

Posted: 25 Aug 2011, 02:54
by Hugo.
Inside i'm dancing.