Page 1 of 1
All Guts, No Glory
Posted: 26 Aug 2011, 06:11
by PrismAndGate
Haven't seen any lovin' for this album around here yet.
[youtube]lEo-8407cPg[/youtube]
[youtube]O-6R3EAXUqQ[/youtube]
[youtube]HbSFprgp-Uk[/youtube]

Re: All Guts, No Glory
Posted: 26 Aug 2011, 06:18
by Methuselah Honeysuckle
I enjoy me some jam this album
Re: All Guts, No Glory
Posted: 26 Aug 2011, 06:20
by droidspawn
good shit
Re: All Guts, No Glory
Posted: 26 Aug 2011, 06:29
by Anjel
Yeah, I like it. It doesn't beat Slaughtercult or Gore Metal but I think I like it more than Anatomy. Jammed this album today actually.
Actually, I think I tried to hype the board for this album by creating some threads but I got some to none replies.

Re: All Guts, No Glory
Posted: 26 Aug 2011, 07:07
by rhino
Re: All Guts, No Glory
Posted: 26 Aug 2011, 08:24
by Mesarthim
good band, going to see them in a few months

Re: All Guts, No Glory
Posted: 26 Aug 2011, 08:31
by PrismAndGate
lucky duck
Re: All Guts, No Glory
Posted: 26 Aug 2011, 08:50
by Mesarthim
Re: All Guts, No Glory
Posted: 26 Aug 2011, 08:52
by PrismAndGate
yeah, they're coming within 20 minutes of where I live but I won't be able to make it because of school

Re: All Guts, No Glory
Posted: 26 Aug 2011, 08:53
by Mesarthim
why?
Re: All Guts, No Glory
Posted: 26 Aug 2011, 08:56
by PrismAndGate
will not have ein transportation/out of state student.
Re: All Guts, No Glory
Posted: 26 Aug 2011, 09:02
by Methuselah Honeysuckle
So you're in the Massachusetts place for schoolin'?
Re: All Guts, No Glory
Posted: 26 Aug 2011, 09:02
by Mesarthim
taxi, bike, go with other people? 20 mins even driving ain't that far.
Re: All Guts, No Glory
Posted: 26 Aug 2011, 10:33
by jawn galliano
i honestly can't think of any schools around here that are more than 20 minutes from the palladium

Re: All Guts, No Glory
Posted: 26 Aug 2011, 10:42
by PrismAndGate
I go to school in the new hampster
Re: All Guts, No Glory
Posted: 26 Aug 2011, 11:27
by jawn galliano
oh ok i get it now, i misinterpreted the out of state part earlier. that makes a lot more sense
in other news, i remembered that tufts vet school is almost exactly 20 minutes from downtown

Re: All Guts, No Glory
Posted: 26 Aug 2011, 12:15
by seafoam
eggs hoomed
Re: All Guts, No Glory
Posted: 26 Aug 2011, 12:15
by seafoam
Eggs, hoomed.
Re: All Guts, No Glory
Posted: 26 Aug 2011, 21:05
by Hugo.
I heard Leon Del Muerte used to hang around high schools selling crystal meth to youngins.
Re: All Guts, No Glory
Posted: 26 Aug 2011, 21:59
by SCUNT
New Exhumed

:::::::::::::::::::::::::