Page 1 of 1

Amon Amarth beer

Posted: 27 Aug 2011, 02:09
by Mr. P

Re: Amon Amarth beer

Posted: 27 Aug 2011, 03:20
by jawn galliano
shouldn't it be mead

Re: Amon Amarth beer

Posted: 27 Aug 2011, 03:28
by Hugo.
I think mead is more celtic. But then so is stout. :huh:



Still awesome. :santa:

Re: Amon Amarth beer

Posted: 27 Aug 2011, 09:09
by Meat Engine
I would expect mead to be fairly nordic. What other source of sugar did they have to ferment before the introduction of the potato?

Re: Amon Amarth beer

Posted: 27 Aug 2011, 10:11
by vega
death in beer :grim:

Re: Amon Amarth beer

Posted: 27 Aug 2011, 19:38
by Hugo.
[quote name="Meat Engine"]I would expect mead to be fairly nordic. What other source of sugar did they have to ferment before the introduction of the potato?[/quote]



Is consuming honey causing the bee crisis? Just asking.