Page 1 of 1

I'm on a plane with cocaine

Posted: 28 Aug 2011, 01:52
by ANGEL OF DESEASE
[youtube]D5LASaCHQA4[/youtube]



:greenie:

Re: I'm on a plane with cocaine

Posted: 28 Aug 2011, 01:54
by rhino
i think i liked this song when it came out, i believe i was still in high school, but this band sucks other than that :oldryan:



crazy bitch is one of the most annoying songs i ever heard. it was poplular when i went to bars all the time and it was played non stop :frown:

Re: I'm on a plane with cocaine

Posted: 28 Aug 2011, 01:55
by ANGEL OF DESEASE
yeah crazy bitch is fucking overplayed :frown:

Re: I'm on a plane with cocaine

Posted: 28 Aug 2011, 01:58
by droidspawn
buckcherry :oldryan:

Re: I'm on a plane with cocaine

Posted: 28 Aug 2011, 02:28
by SCUNT
[quote name="only pieces remain"]buckcherry :oldryan:[/quote]

Re: I'm on a plane with cocaine

Posted: 28 Aug 2011, 02:39
by ANGEL OF DESEASE
in general :oldryan: , but that song is ok